Prologue: The gate

****= Third person narrative

#= first person narrative

<<>> =Ciel speaking 

 ~~~~~~~= Timeskip

**************************

Rimuru tempest, the being called the strongest in the world, now had met his most unexpected enemy -boredom.

He had never thought it would be this big of a deal. He always had seen others, most specifically Milim, his best friend, face it.

Previously having a lot to do to keep him away from boredom, he had never predicted it.

While in his mind, thinking about how to escape boredom. The key ran to him.

An ancient-looking door appeared in front of him. A blue-haired girl came out of the door.

"Rimuru-sama, my master guy-sama has ordered me to invite  you into the Walpurgis that is currently in motion." Said the girl. The 'girl' to specifically say was the blue primordial, Rain.

Rimuru hearing that, immediately gathered Shion and Diablo to accompany him to the Walpurgis.

#### Rimuru

As I walked in, I was greeted by a certain person.

"Heyya, Rimuru!" said an excited Milim.

"Oh, Milim, it's been a long time!" I replied.

Ho? So everyone was bored? this was clear in my mind as everyone was present in the Walpurgis.

As I took a seat, Guy started to explain the topic.

"So I'm going to get right on the topic." he started, then looked at Ramiris.

Acting all smug Ramiris flies on top of her seat. "Hehe, I know all of you have been extremely bored these days! So! This great Ramiris is going to rescue you." she continued "Uh ehm, I have made a great discovery of a portal leading to another world!!!." She then excitedly flew around expecting some praise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were making the list of people joining us, "I'm not going to join, this is stupid." Leon stated.

"Are you sure? Chloe is coming you know?" I asked him. 

In the instant, Leon's mind changed, "I'm going." 

As expected of the Loli-sis-con, never leaving her behind.

~~~~~~~~ 

Everyone was assembled, and we departed off.

Next chapter~~