Chapter 167 -170

He looked like a predator as he came to tower over his companion. Of course, he especially wanted to look at where his prey was sticking his fingers to see how much it was expanding for him. He looked into Harry's emerald ones with his violet eyes. Reading the pleasure in him could almost be enough for him except that his food liked it too much when their bodies merged. Tom kissed his husband's cheek, licking his warm, wet skin. Perfect.

I perverted you, darling...
For the pleasure... of hearing you beg...
Tom had forgotten that. He grabbed Harry's thighs and spread them a little further, fixed his gaze on that area... Oh for all the magic in the world... When he thought his prey couldn't get any more erotic, she outdid herself. His erection shook, he felt like he was experiencing a sort of mini orgasm. He pushed Harry's fingers away, he needed to touch, really, seeing wasn't enough now. He entered three in turn, greedy to be able to caress so much inside. He already discovered a well-dilated tunnel, so slippery. He easily reached this gland whose position no longer held any secrets for him, licked his lips at the arch that it caused in his prey, this cry of pleasure resonated in him and he breathed what Harry wanted to hear.

Beg you...
Tom...
When it's you who silently begs for me to come inside you.
Of course, his prey glared at him and Tom gave a little wheezy laugh. Who said he would be a good sport, even with his husband? Not him in any case as he cuddled this gland hidden inside him more and more with his fingertips. Her eating was on the verge of orgasm and he stopped just in time to prevent her from exploding in pleasure without him, no matter how much it would have satisfied her hunger. Harry tried to close his thighs but as he was well placed between them, he failed miserably. Tom even happily licked along an internal surface, leaving a wet mark before biting without warning. His companion squirmed with a cry of surprise.

What are you doing ?
Tom barely responded as he continued his maneuver and he blew on the hickey he had just formed on his husband's skin.

You don't have enough brands these days. I softened...
Barely. It's just that your magic heals me...
Harry looked positively decadent. Tom withdrew his fingers, drawing a moan from her and positioned himself, pressing his erection several times against this dilated entrance more than ready to welcome him. Harry was still glaring at him but wouldn't stop him. He bit his lip to keep from moaning.

I'm going to be magnanimous this time, darling. I will answer your sweet supplications...
Tom pushed again, his penis found itself inside.

I beg you to accept our coming orgasm

Chapter 168

Harry wanted to wipe the smugness off Tom's face. Or he had wanted to, but now that his husband was digging his way into him, the only retaliation he was capable of was to claw at her arms while panting loudly. No matter the annoyance he might feel against the incubus, when it lodged itself in his body, making it vibrate as it pleased... Harry was lost and he knew it.

As if out of pure pettiness - or teasing but Harry wanted to be disingenuous - Tom was taking his time and feeling him impale him so slowly when he should have begged much more than that for this right... Harry wanted to scream in frustration. He moved his thighs to hold his demon against him, to force him to go faster, especially further. He groaned at the first hit against his prostate but it wasn't enough.

Tommy! Stop playing !
I'm playing ?
I waited for you for hours!
There, the incubus almost looked guilty, almost. He was still the most infamous dark mage of the century and a dark mage was not so easily taken by those kinds of feelings. On the other hand, Harry felt him give a good thrust which made him tremble. Tom... Was in his place. Harry would sometimes like to tell himself outside of these kinds of moments that this idea was stupid except that he was quite incapable of it. His demon was washing away all the need he had for him by doing this and staying.