140-145

Tom supposed he should have seen it coming. But no. The contact of the lips against his buttocks surprised him then made him shudder. Very clearly, her husband was on course to give her some caress and even if he felt curious, he was not sure that it was a good idea. What if he liked it too much? The incubus didn't have much more time to think about it, the moist contact of his prey's lips against the perimeter of his well-occupied private area already made him groan. Harry twisted his fingers inside him, Tom tore the sheets.

Born…
Don't what? Don't continue? Do not stop ? Harry did not allow him to answer this riddle specific to his pleasure-filled mind. If the fingers left its warmth, they were indeed replaced. Tom arched his back at this new and poignant sensation, his eyes wide with shock. His arms shook a little, while his whole being was focused on that warm and ever more skillful tongue licking him. Even though he knew that his reaction was normal, that Harry had proven to him dozens of times how good it felt... It couldn't... It had no right to feel this good... on him...

Harry…ry…
His companion barely answered him and Tom felt both annoyance and pleasure. He was so sensitive, so eager. He spat out an order for Harry to give him more and the caress strengthened, the tongue stabbing his burning interior much more generously, his husband's nails scratching his stretched buttocks. Tom moaned again, embarrassed and angry at the sound, a feeling that didn't last as the pleasure of his food took over such emotions.

Harry was actually happy to give him that.

End… Finish getting ready…
The demon must have struggled so much with the ambivalence that floated within him. Harry raised his head and almost ordered him to continue.

Tom?
It's... You know... Do it, I'm losing my patience!
Harry gave him such a bright smile. Tom bared his teeth, eliciting a laugh, and clenched the torn sheets between his fingers when his husband's fingers returned to him. His gland was well cuddled, his muscles well spread. The knowledge that his body was ready, that he could be taken, left him a little dizzy. Tom pushed his prey back onto the mattress, forcing himself to keep his footing. Harry cried out in surprise and squirmed until he, the incubus, sat on his pelvis. Tom licked his lip, grabbing Harry's erection, so wet it was bound to slide off on its own.

And there's no way I'm going to get pregnant, understand?
Harry blinked like an owl, his glasses crooked. Tom was going to have to control his body well so as not to crush him. A good solution for him to maintain a minimum of control while he lowered his pelvis, while a glans took hold of his passage...

141

Harry felt distraught, literally. Seeing Tom so above him, impaling himself on his erection... He already knew that he would never forget this image, it was engraved in his mind, as realistic as the scene he was experiencing. The heat of the demon was surrounding his erection and damn, it was an overwhelming feeling. As a moment to live. He had always understood the pleasure Tom took in possessing it, although without physically grasping what it was.

There, he knew.

Harry would definitely go to bed less stupid that night as he moaned without taking his eyes off the way Tom's body was taking him,… devouring him? He placed his hands on the thighs of the incubus who hissed lowly and if that should have made sense, Harry hardly understood it. Her husband embraced her, welcomed her and the prey he was supposed to be felt in the middle of the web, happy to be there, a voluntary prisoner of this shared pleasure.

Tom… By magic…
Only say my name.
Tom, Tom...
The incubus' smile made him shiver and Harry felt his demon's body give way again, opening up. He felt his pubis in contact with his husband's buttocks. It was completely inside him. The realization almost made him cum. Unless it was Tom's own emotions, who was swimming between pleasure and perplexity at feeling it so strongly. Harry, unable to stay still, moved his hips a little, barely. But enough for Tom to contemplate him, with the air of a god contemplating his poor believer. The incubus leaned over him and licked his lips.