Chapter Six

3 years later...
Leo's POV
Today Dad said we are moving back  to London, England. We have been in America ever since me and Ara were babies so I barely have an accent but Ara, my sister does. She was 7 now and I was 6. Mum and Dad also adopted a husky for me and a golden retriever for Ara. My husky's name is Aero and Ara's golden retriever is named Axel, they were both trained to protect us but they are both still fun to play with. Did I mention Mum also finally gave birth to a baby? Well Ara and I were allowed to help name her so we decided to name her Morgan Stark. She turned one last year. She is so pretty and she inherited Mum's blue eyes and right now has dirty blonde fluff on her head. I'm really gonna miss my best friend. I wonder if you know him? His name is Peter, Peter Parker, also known as Spiderman. He is soooo cool! He even helped me make a small suit that could make me stick against surfaces. Mum is always worried but Dad always laughs and reassures her by saying that I am in a house full of supes who care about me but that never puts her at ease. Once, she even cried seeing me hanging but I love my Mum so I came down.
Ara's POV
I was in my father's office while he was out. “Friday?” “Yes, Arabelle.” “I need help.” “And with what may I assist you with.” “ I want to make a voice-activated assistant for myself just like Dad made you.” “I see. Should Mr Stark know of this?” “No. I mean this is a surprise for him.” “Okay. What would you like to call he or she?” “I would like to call him Juniper.” “What should he be able to do?” “I want Juniper to be able to scan things, provide me with protection. So like force fields and warning signs on incoming danger and or movement. I want him also to be able to update me on the latest news anywhere around the world. Juniper shall be my companion in my journey of building technology. I also want him to be able to play music and tell me locations, be able to receive phone calls and help me with my homework. Juniper should also be able to be upgradeable and I want it to have serious security in terms of a strong password, firewall and face identification. It should only listen to a command that has been made by me. I need it to have voice recognition.” “What form would you like to have Juniper in, a ring, necklace, glasses or a bracelet.” “ I want a whole set, so glasses, bracelet, necklace and ring.” “Got it. Go check the 3D printer and you should find Juniper ready to go. It also came with a case.” “Thank you, Friday! You are such a delight. Have a good evening and remember, this is between me and you.” “Yes, little Stark.” I exited Dad's office just as I heard Aunty Kat shout for us to go to the dining hall. I ran to my room and put on my glasses before I went down. “Hello Arabelle.” “Good evening, Juniper. Please give me my father's whereabouts.” “He just entered the dining hall.” “Fantastic. And what are we having for supper tonight?” “Your Aunty and Mum have prepared chicken fettuccini pasta with garlic bread.” “Yummy, also, change your accent to a British accent.” “Okay. I have done so.” “Thank you Juniper. You are dismissed until further due.” I slid down the railing of the stairs and ran into the dining hall but as soon as I saw Mum's face I stopped and walked properly with my head high like I was taught. Mum was very strict on table etiquette and how to act prim and proper but she wasn't that strict mother where you would get beaten for not doing so. Mum was kind, loving, gentle, caring and every other word you could think of to describe her. I also love being an older sister. I even help change Morgan's diapers and feed her in the mornings. I also play card games and Legos with Leo. Our favourite thing to do though is play wizards and witches and pretend to say spells at each other. I sat down in my seat between Uncle Steve and Aunty Wanda and started to eat my food. “So, how was your day Arabeara?” “Fine, Dad. I actually got a hundred percent on my Math test that we took yesterday. How was your day?” “You know, in the office building stuff, business meetings and flying around looking for trouble.” “Was there anyone?” “No. Everything seemed fine. But I did notice that something or someone had recently entered my office at home.” “Oh really?“ “Yes. I was wondering if you would ha e any idea of who it was.” “Nope. Not a clue. I was in my room the whole afternoon.” “Oh, I see. Friday, bring up the security camera footage from today off the camera that was set in front of my office door.” Crap. After we saw the footage, Mum looked at me knowingly,“Okay, fine. I did go into Dad's office but only for a good reason.” “Which is?” “You know how, you have Friday? Well, I wanted something similar so I made one but called it Juniper and I ha e a whole set. My glasses being a main asset.” “We will talk about this later young missy.” Dad said trying to hide a smirk but I knew he was trying to as I myself was also struggling.
Meanwhile...
Third Person POV
“Daddy?” “Yes, Harry?” “Could I go over to Ron's house and play?” “Why not?.” “Thank you, Daddy.” Harry ran off to the fireplace to use the floo system. Lily was making dinner with their three year old son Zayn. James Potter was caught up in work, or should I say, research. After all these years he still did his own research on finding his daughter even though aurors and the Federal Magic Bureau have been looking for the missing Potter child for years but have still come up with no trace. His little girl should be seven years of age now. Seven years without her twin, parents... family. Lily Potter on the other hand was more a suffer in silence type. Though she was a powerful witch, she suffered in silence about her little girl. The child who was a perfect resemblance of herself was gone but Lily knew she shouldn't show it, for one parent had to stay sane for the sake of their two other sons.