GHAP-SHAP

A little chatting: I'll be quick

Thank you everyone for your tons of patience and support.  I really, really mean these words!

This story was by far the longest it took me to complete and was completely different from what I had initially planned.

Prithvi wasn't supposed to be so soft and Jyothika was to hate him initially for forcing her to marry. The whole of her family drama was never in the picture.

They should have had many misunderstandings and... Gayatri should have been the reason for their ugly break-up.

 The story should have ended in 35/36 chapters.

Nothing of these points happened. I followed the characters and their personality. And the result quite satisfied me!

What are your thoughts?

Like the story or not? 

Like the characters?

Like their romance, and dialogues?

Another three books in the series- excited or not?

Azar- Ayesha, Kavya-Kabir, Yuvaan-Vivaan!

What would you like to suggest to me with anything for my writing or want some different drama/scenes?

Should I include something more or less something?

{Just a simple yes or no would be enough}

How many stars for this book? one/two/three/four/five?

According to your suggestions, I'll make improvements in the next books!

Thank you so so much for everyone's time and love!

See you all very, very soon! Take care!