seven, nightmares or truth?

You heaved a breath. "Where are we going now?" Nanno turned to look at you, a conflicted emotion on her face. She definitely didn't want you getting killed. But if you went with her you'd definitely end dead, she'll probably go ballistic and do something wrong out of spite—

Enough about that. You aren't going and that's final. Now she just has to voice out her thoughts. Can't be too hard, right?" You aren't going and that's final." Though she didn't mean it to sound that harsh, she still had to be stern.

You were visibly taken back by the information. "What?"

"You can't go." Your expression conflicted, "Why not?" Nanno just looked at you. "I'm not dropping it until you explain." You crossed your arms, standing your ground.

"You are dropping it." You were quite shocked, not expecting that answer. "You can't keep me from going." You started speed walking in front of her, soon realising that you didn't know where you were going either way.

You turned back to her, seeing her smirk and lose speed while walking. "Why can't I go? I don't even bother you in the slightest!" You stated, pacing back to her. Though the thought of her kissing someone else suddenly appeared in your mind. Did she have to do something with someone? Is that why she doesn't want me to go? "I don't want you getting killed." Nanno sternly spoke, "You're not going. That's final."

"Could have said so the first time." You muttered, arms crossing. "Fine. I won't go." You scoffed, making your way back to the house you were staying at.

She's just looking out for you. I mean I guess she is. She could have told me immediately what the problem was. Not drag it out until I'm annoyed. You rolled your eyes. Truth to be told, Nanno just liked seeing you all annoyed. You were hot getting mad, though she'd never admit that.

The girl in question made her way toward you, your back was stiff and your jaw was clenched. You just wanted to punch someone.

You brushed a few strands of hair behind your ears, continuing to walk forwards. Nanno ran up to you, she hummed, getting a grasp of your hand. You shook yourself out of her grasp.

"Leave me alone," You muttered, turning away from your girlfriend. Nanno didn't even budge. She wrapped her arms around your waist. The pit inside your stomach boiled even more.

You turned around and picked Nanno up like she weighed nothing. "What you did isn't fucking funny." You weren't the type to easily get mad nor try to show it but this argument— if you could call it that— just angered you.

Like Nanno wasn't your mother, you can do whatever you please, regardless of what she says.

You walked with her in your arms. Nanno visibly smirked, "Stop smirking." You huffed. You set her down at the steps. Opening the door for her. "Stop smirking, it's annoying." You easily pinned her against the now closed door. Nanno just continued, not minding the position she was in.

She leaned on her tippy toes, connecting your lips in a battle of dominance which you easily won. Her plush lips moulded with yours in a perfect harmony.

You sucked on her bottom lip, emitting a gasp from Nanno.

Too bad breathing was a thing. Your lungs burned for it but your desire for Nanno burned even more. Nanno was the one to pull away, a line of spit connecting the two of you.

You took a deep breath. The spit cutting off. You brushed your lips with the back of your hand. Nanno leaned in and pecked your lips once more. She placed her hands on your waist. "I need to get going. I'll see you later." And you were left with the darkness that preoccupied your mind. The farer Nanno got, the more harsh your thoughts got.