six, lost & found

Heavy rain drowned the ground, but you still found the sight around you pretty. The way the moon shone or the dimed lights made everything so beautiful.  Like Nanno for example.

She looked so stunning tonight, for no reason at  all except that she was. You couldn't take your eyes off her. Nanno didn't bother looking back at you, instead opting to keep a possessive hand wrapped in yours.

You walked through the heavy rain in your black coats, mindlessly following Nanno through the rain. Though she was completely covered from head to toe with the heavy black coat, you still found her practically beautiful tonight. 

"A particular object's value  is never the same as another object's. Value is not only based on price but also a person's fondness of it..."

"Its details...and the story behind it." Your arm was pulled at, Nanno turned to look at you. Finally, "What is it, baby?" Her sweet voice ran through your ears. In and out. "I don't know, you're just too beautiful."  You smiled, Nanno's eyes slightly lit up. She laughed, though she didn't laugh like a normal person. Her laugh was still unique and contagious. You found yourself liking it even more, knowing it came from her.

"Even your laugh is beautiful." You sighed, Nanno completely stopped. Taken aback from the information. She leaned against you, going on her tippy toes to press a long kiss against your lips. "You're even more beautiful." Heat went through your body. Butterflies swarmed

against your stomach. You never wanted this feeling to end.

Unfortunately for you, it did end. But it left you wondering, what were you and Nanno? With occasional kisses and petnames, nobody ever made it official.

"But every object will have the same value. Once stolen."

Once she pulled away Nanno picked up a stray black cat that she heard meowing. She stood at the entrance of a working shop. The shop itself was very pretty, it sold fancy watches.

With the cat still in her arms, Nanno turned to look at you. "Come here, wrap your arms around me." She smiled, you found the request quite odd. Especially during the heavy rain, but nonetheless you complied.

Your arms wrapped around her waist, your chin resting on her head. She relaxed against your chest, feeling like putty between your strong and warm arms. The  cat began to meow just as a guy walked out of the shop. He was wearing a green jacket with a hoodie underneath, an expensive black watch laid on his wrist.

He turned to look at the cat in Nanno's arms, his eyes slightly widened as Nanno smirked at him. Your soon-to be girlfriend brought up her hand, her forefinger resting against her lips. You just pulled the two of you out of view.

 You just pulled the two of you out of view

The next morning seemed quite dreadful. You know when you just wake up and feel like everything is shit, yet you didn't even open your eyes? Yeah, well that's how you felt right now.