Common World News

THE DAILY ORB

Circadian newspapers, delivered to your doorstep.

CASTLE SOLUM'S EVETTE RETURNS TO THE OTHER WORLD.

The Common World left gobsmacked as the Mistress of the Future makes her widely awaited return to supernatural life.

Mere hours ago, reports arrive from the mortal land 'Cornwall' as immortals flooded an unsuspecting tourist shop, 'Witchy Woo', to find Veneficusian witch Evette behind the counter.

After leaving her post as the Oracle of Castle Solum around thirty years ago, not a word has been heard from the woman until now. Witnesses reveal that the witch has been operating under the pseudonym 'Evie Wicker'.

Wicker announced her return to the Other World with the promise of opening up a fortune telling establishment in the Common World, promising that further information will be released soon on 'Witchy Woo no.2'.

But the excitement doesn't end there, folks! According to our sources, the werewolf King Lorcan, hailing from the Lupine Territories, was in attendance as Evette's mate and familiar! Statements are yet to be released from Castle Solum. Don't panic just yet. Our anonymous source has got you covered.

STATEMENT FROM WITHIN THE CASTLE

(all source identities have been made anonymous for their own protection)

"News of Evette's bond with the werewolf have indeed reached the Queen, and she's not happy about it. Annaliese has decided she won't be making any statements in the present time, but her stability is fragile. She shoots into rages, punishing those around her."

"Attempts to retrieve Evette from the werewolf have been futile. She sent a team of vampires out to Scotland, jonesing to steal the witch back before they could make it through the Lupine Portal. Most of the vampires were laid to waste, killed on the spot. Will Lorcan be giving her back? No, I doubt it. But if I know anything about that crazy b***h, then she'll give him hell in return."

Read More:

Into Veneficus: How Annaliese plans to deal with the werewolf threat. Werewolves and War: Exactly when did the lycan-witch war begin? Fey Fashion: Are rich elven silks today or so last century?