04: Reunion🫂

"Yow mi outta gate inuh Wah yah do so long?" I asked her through the phone

"Mi a come wait deh likkle" she replied

-Kmft look how long mi out yah wait.  I mumbled to myself

"See mi yah mi reach" she shouted closing the gate and entering the front seat of my bmw.

"About time" I mumbled.

I sped off and drove to the location. It is an exclusive club not everybody can get in without links.

We arrived infront of the club about 45 minutes later. I parked in the vip section and got out to open the door for her.

We walked over to the entrance and all heads turned to us

My fans surrounded us screaming my name and taking pictures. Some asked for my autograph.

"A who dah gyal deh" I heard one say then all heads turned to Kayla.

They were giving her death stares so I said that's enough and walked her inside.

We went straight to the vip section that was already reserved for me and sat down where we were served with champagne almost immediately.

"Duijai!?!?" I heard a familiar voice shout from the other side of the room.

I turned to see who it was

"Naomi!!" I shouted back getting up to hug my sister that I haven't seen in 2 years.

(Short Flashback)

Naomi is My sister from my mother's side. My mother left my father for Naomi's dad when she found out she was pregnant with naomi. He went to live in New York when Naomi was 6 years old and I was 8. Her dad kept sending my mother money every month to take care of them, he never really liked me that much because I was a troublemaker. My father also gave her money to take care of me and I went to visit him on weekends and holidays. Mom died when I was 17 and naomi was 15. She went abroad to live with her father and I stayed with mine until my songs hit and  I was able to move out. Now I send my dad money. Naomi is now a wig influencer and I'm a artist.

"A when yuh come back from farrin and nuh tell mi?" I asked

"Mi come back yesterday and just seh mek mi come enjoy my time back" she said

"Suh u gwaan man couldn't even call and seh mi deh yah"

"A who dat?" she said looking behind me at kayla

Raas mi figot bout Kayla tpc

"Oh nobody just a friend" I replied  turning my attention back to my sister.

"Oh, anyways mi hear seh mi bredda tun big artist nowww!!!" she said hyping me up a little and I blushed

"Kool nuh" I said smiling

"Naomi a my time to dance u can video it for me?" A voice called out from behind Naomi.

We both turned around to see Ava, Naomi's best friend and my childhood crush.

-bomboclaat gyal get pretty yf and dah hourglass shape deh turn me on

"Oh hey duijai, I never knew you were here as well" she said smiling and giving me a little wave.

-she chat proper too

"Yeah mon mi deh bout" I replied looking her right in her eyes until she got a bit nervous and turned to Naomi who waved me goodbye and they both walked off.