THE END?

Gautami's phone pinged and she immediately started to get up from her seat to check it-

Urmila then said to her-

"Kya Gautami? Kahan?"

"Vo mera phone hai shayad-"

"Hum log ghumne aaye hain yaar! NO work calls! Aur ghar se bhi hoga toh baad mei baat kr lena... Abhi khana kha le...
 Aur tu kuch kha kyun nhi rahi? Where is my Foodie Gautami behen? Who are you?"

"Arre aisa kuch nahi hai yaar... Bas aise  hi.. BHookh nahi hai!"

Meanwhile ABhyudaya was silent and showed no expression on his face.

"Accha thoda toh kha le-"

"Yaar mera important message hi hoga iss time pe-"

"Gautami dii wait! Aap baitho.. Mai bahar ki side baithi hun, mai le aati hun phone-"- Mansi offered.

"Arre nhi Mansi tu baith na! ABhyudaya? Tera khaa ke hogya na? Tu Gautami ko phone de de?"- Myth said.

"Guys mai-"- Gautami began.

"Gautami idhar hi baith aur khaa shanti se.. Vaise hi aaj teri tabiyat kharab si lag rhi hai!"- Urmila literally ordered her.

Myth then looked at Abhyudaya and Abhyudaya without answering anyone stood up from there and fetched Gautami's phone. It was fine until it opened up, the lockscreen popped up and there was a message from a certain someone called RAHUL saying-

'Hey Baby! Didn't bother to call ever since?'

.

.

.

.

.

.

Abhyudaya was completely shattered. His eyes nearly popped out and tears started flowing from his eyes as he handed over the phone with his shaking hand to her. He still had a little hope that eventually it will get better but this... THis destroyed the world for him, completely! After this, he did not dare to talk to anybody. 

He just excused himself and went to the washroom. He was completely wet with tears. His face was red and he was sobbing like a maniac. He felt like the earth must swallow him or if he could bump his head onto a wall or punch it aggressively. He did not feel like living anymore.

.

.

(Why? Why? God WHy????? Why only me? Don't I deserve to be happy? Don't I deserve to be loved? Why just meeeeee? I always gave my 120% to this relationship and to her. She's my life, she's my heartbeat! I can't live without her! Someone hit me please!!

 All this for her... ANd She did what? I thought she will be my supporter through thick and thin... She will be with me, always! Even if the world does not understand me, she will! But..... BHagwaan agar mujhe vo sab nahi dila sakte toh false hope dete hi kyun ho? Kyun karaya mujhe uss se pyaar jo.... I can't even say it-!

 Saala bachpan se lekar aaj tak sirf vhi ek thi jisne mujhe samjha.... Jisne mujhe change karne ki koshish nhi ki aur abb vhi change kaise ho sakti hai? I should probably just pinch myself... This is a bad dream, this is a nightmare, definitely can't be true! SHe cannot do this to me... SHe cannot right? NO no... SHe will never-! THIS MUST BE A DREAM, JUST A BAD DREAM!)

.

.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, Gautami who read the notification just gasped and then realized what ABhi must have felt. She immediately rushed towards the washroom, saying that she is coming back in a second.

All their friends, however, took it in another way (Umm yk dirty-minded people?)

Gautami ignored all the comments by her friends and rushed to the Gents' Bathroom where she saw Abhi, lying down on the floor and punching the wall, while being completely wet, hair messed up, in tears, crying his hear out-

She immediately sat down screaming- ABHIII!!!!

"Gautami?"- he lifted his face up to see her -

"This is A Dream na?"

"ABhi! Abhi! Listen! Abhyudaya-"

"Hell No!"- He got up and picked himself with all of his courage, trying to be normal, while his breath still so fast-

"Gautami! Gent's Bathroom hai ye! Yahan kya kar rhi hai? Jaa tu yahan se-"

"ABhyudaya, I came for you!!!!!"

"WHy do you even care? You must care about Rahul now since he is your 'baby'?"

"NO You Abhyudaya... OKayy!"

Gautami paused. IT was complete silence between them for about 10-15 minutes. They both just stared at each other until Abhyudaya dared to say after breaking the Eye contact-

"Gautami. Leave!"

"Abhyudaya... I want to say something!"

(Finally... At least now she is going to explain... I can finally get my answers now! But wait!!!! Why should I care? I guess I was just a rebound? She only cares about the other guy Abhyudaya, not about you! You need to learn to say no !!! ABhyudaya C'mon you can do it! Refuse-)

"Whatever! I don't wanna listen-"- he said.

"ABhyudaya please... Sun le pleaseee....."

"Maine kaha na nahi sunna-"

"Abhyuday ek baari na  please-"

"What?"- he asked frustratingly.

"WE NEED TO BREAK UP."