A Pretty Convincing Myth

RECAP

"Arre Abhyudaya I want to give her a surprise! Agar hum dono akele jayenge toh she will definitely know na-"- said Myth.

"Ohh! Chal thike I will discuss it with Gautu... Agar possible ho paya toh we will definitely accompany you two!"

"Thank you dude! And tum vha vlog bhi kr lena so content bhi ban jaega tumhara!"

"Arre haan, ye bhi hai!"

Just then, Abhyudaya got an idea for his trouble!

"Chal thike fir Abhyudaya, milte hain-"

"EK SECONDDD!"

"Kya hua?"

"Uhh... Tu free hai abhi?"

"Haan free hi hun... Bol-"

"Vo mai... Vo mai puch rha tha ki... Tujhe pta kaise chala tha ki tujhe Urmila se pyaar hogya hai?"

"Heinnn? Abhyudaya What's-"

"I am asking for a friend, he is-"

"And what is the name of your friend-"

"Uhhhh... It's..."

"It's Gautami and you, Isn't it?"

"Huh? No?"

"Abhyudaya you know what, you literally suck at acting! Gautami should've definitely understood your feelings by now..."

"Really? I mean... Myth yaar, I'm really stressed!"

"Vent out-"

"Yeah! I actually lov- like, like Gautami, I mean I am probably just infatuated, I mean-"

"Abhyudaya! Chill! Ok? So basically you are confused... Hmmm..... Tell me-
Firstly that you feel infatuated is a sign in itself..."

"Are we going through the 'Signs of Love'? We legit roasted it man-"

"Will you shut up and answer me-"

"How can I shut up and answer at the same time?"

"Ohh Godd! Salute to Gautami! How does she handle an idiot like you single-handedly? God save her and bless her with the strength to deal with you-"

"Ok that's enough! We can go through the checklist noww-"

"Yeah! Thank you! So Tell me-
Have you become more affectionate towards Gautami from some time, like unusually?"

As soon as Myth said this, he remembered the Brooklyn bridge part and answered in 'yes'.

"That's 1 point... Is she always on your mind?"

"Umm... Yess! I mean especially during the Lockdown toh... haan!"

"Ok! Do you feel like she is the best girl, you can ever have-"

"Yes! I mean the way she has been with me in all the ups and downs, so what else do I need?"

"Do you feel more natural, safe and expressive with her?"

"Yeah! I am totally unfiltered in front of her bhai- Kitne, 5-6 saal se saath hain hum log toh-"

"Okaee that's 4 points! Tell me does life seem more exciting with her?"

"Haan matlab I actually relish every moment spent with her, maza toh bhut aata hai uske saath-"

"Nice! Do you feel like treating her in the best way possible, like imagine making her the Queen of the world, I mean uss level ka-"

"Wo already hai yaar, She is a Queen! I don't need to make her one, but I will always be there to fix her crown whenever she needs me-"

"Haaye! My boiii- You are soooo in Loveee >3"