CHAPTER 7- 𝗔 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗗𝘂𝗼

Today's Quote/ poem -

"She's the flowers,
But she's also in the rain.
She's the beauty of the day.
But also the nights are full of pain."

Hi Guy's,
This is a bonus chapter.
Aaj pakka restaurant se bahar aa jayenge 😂🤭.

___________________________________________________________________________

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

She burst out with her tears.
She couldn't lie to herself saying that "I'm fine. I'm alright."

He ran towards her and hugged her. So nobody can see her crying. He didn't
want her to get uncomfortable or to get embarrassed.

He whispered in her ear's "I'm here. I'm here with you always, Lavender."
He hugged her tightly and kissed her forhead.

𝗞𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗣𝗢𝗩-

I hugged her as tightly as I could. She hugged me back.
I can't let the world see her crying.
I can't see her with that pain, the pain that I gave her.
I'm the reason, why she is hurt today. I'm the reason for her pain.

The people around us started to applaud including Armaan and Arjun.
Which resulted in us breaking our hug.

Now only her back was visible to me but i knew she was wiping her tears secretly. She can hide her pain and scar's from the world but not from me.

we went to the dine-in table.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘎𝘶𝘺'𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘰𝘮. 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘔𝘳. 𝘙𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭." Armaan commented.

"𝘕𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸. 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭." Arjun joined with a laugh.
He is not wrong in a way. I left singing a decade ago.

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩." Arjun re-commented with a smirk.

"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵??" Armaan suddenly questioned.

"𝘐 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦." Arjun cleared when he realized what he said. Armaan nodded.

I'm just seeing my girl. Not interested in their silly talk's.
She is still and silent. Her eyes were turning red because of crying. She is scratching her finger's. It seemed she is nervous and embarrassed. She was looking towards her feet.

My hand instructed her to sit on the chair. Dinner had arrived on the table.
The waiter came towards our table and whispered something to Avni's ear. She just nodded.

"𝘚𝘰 𝘈𝘷𝘯𝘪, 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬??" Arjun quired her while serving food to his own plate. My eyes were still stuck on her.

"𝘜𝘩𝘮𝘮... 𝘠𝘦𝘱... 𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝗡𝘆𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮... 𝘐𝘵'𝘴... 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬. 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦." She explained him with patient full smile on her face.
I didn't know she has nyctophobia.
I never tried to know her??.
She knows everything about me but I don't.