CHAPTER 3: 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗘 ♡

-𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"She said his smile makes
her day.

But that stupid doesn't
know that she's the reason
behind his smile."

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐆𝐮𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫 𝐚𝐚𝐣 𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐚𝐚𝐩 𝐤𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐧𝐡𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐞 😂.

Today's chapter I'll start from the same day when they saw each other after 2 years. Today's question is guess what happened 2 years ago??

-𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗣𝗢𝗩

someone knocked on the door, and Mr.jha asked them to get inside.
As soon as the door opened I turned to see them.
But when i saw my Moonlight after years my heart skipped a beat.
My wish was to hug her and also scold how she could leave me like this.

Our eyes met after 2 years. She has magic in her eyes even the stars envied.

"Bhai, we found her." Arjun whispered with a relief. I ignored as i was looking in her eyes.

Mr.jha told her and the guy with her to have a seat.

The meeting was started.
But i was still admiring her. She doesn't wear ethnic dresses and jhumka anymore, she doesnt wear bindi on her forehead
She might think I don't like her but she doesn't know I love her, not the old her or the new her. Only her.
She is the only one I love and love till my last breath.

She was looking at me secretly. She may say she doesn't love me but
eye's doesn't lie my love.

When i turned my face to her side she turned her face and showed she wasn't looking at me. Which made me smile.

After the meeting was over. We all stood up for handshake.
I gave the guy handshake tightly.
What??
He was whispering in her ear's how dare he come close to my girl.
I saw Avni seeing his hand and giving me a stare. So i left his hand.

When i extended my hand towards her for an handshake but she ignored and started moving towards the door. Her behaviour made me upset but i know I'll win her love. She will always be my first, last and only love. I know I'm also her only love. Dont worry this ROMANCE NOVEL WILL NOT END THAT SOON, BABE.

"𝘉𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘪 𝘺𝘢 𝘺𝘢𝘩𝘢 𝘱𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘬𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘪." Arjun whispered. I gave him a dead stare and started moving to the door.

But my all attention was on my girl.
Suddenly, she started to hold the Guy's hand's who came with her.
WHAT THE FUCK??
I'LL KILL HIM HOW COULD HE TOUCH MY GIRL.
why is she touching his hand??..... Who the hell is he???
HE REALLY HAVE A DEAD WISH TODAY. I'LL TORTURE HIM TO DEATH.
I'LL SHOW HIM HELL ON THE EARTH.
How could he touch my girl.

While walking, she was going to fall. I held her by waist. Seriously she can't walk properly. She was so busy seeing his hand and talking to him.
But everything happens for good. I held her by the waist.

I can still see love in her eyes for me. In her eyes, I could see my whole universe.

"𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦??" I asked her but she didn't reply.