Teraah ~ Thirteen

~ Fourth ~

What the fuck am I doing?

I thought while pouring a drop of glycerin in my eyes.

In front of me was Non's picture with Nimi's get-up on him.

Pa and Mae were equally shocked when Gemini's parents called and said they would arrange a funeral as Nimi was already part of their family.

Nanon, at home, is already flipping tables and ranting nonstop.

I got out of the corner where I hid. But as I was walking ahead towards my parents, a hand stopped me, holding me by my shoulder.

I turned to see Gemini, who had a devastated look on his face.

I tried to open my mouth a few times as my eyes burned, but I did not know what to say, so Gemini immediately pulled me into a hug.

What the fuck!

He started stroking my hair. "Cry all you want. I am here for you." As his hand slid down my back and gently patted me, he said this.

"I am not crying." You asshole! Leave me.

"Yes. Who said you are?" He kept holding me. "I will never tell anyone. But all I am saying is, I know you were close to your sister."

Why is he like this? I am trying so hard to contain my frustration about the whole situation. And on top of that, whenever I am around this idiot, I have this weirdly pounding heart!

"Gemini..." I tried to sound sad. "I am fine. I wish to be alone." I pulled back and started to walk away.

He again grabbed my hand and began walking with me. "Then pretend I am not here." He then tried to smile at me, showing all the sympathy in the world.

I am lost for words. So, I'd rather let him hold my hand. That way, I will be able to control the urge to break that ugly picture in front of me.

"Is that... the identical twin?" Gemini paused and looked at the door, and I turned too.

To my shock, Nanon was standing there.

Nanon was the last person I was expecting to see here. According to the story that we had made up, Nanon should not be here.

"Oh my god! He looks exactly like Bhabhi! How can it be possible? I mean, I'm seeing it for the first time," said Gemini.

This is the first time I feel bad about lying to Gemini, because he has been nothing but good to me. And that's exactly why I hate being around him. She is making me feel things that I haven't felt before.

I gulped and walked ahead to meet Nanon instead. But Gemini followed me.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered near his ear.

He looks straight ahead, and I turn to look where he is looking. Uncle Manop nodded at him.

"He called me." Nanon replied. "He said that I should be here today as Nimi was my twin sister."

I could tell from Non's face that he was very, very sad about everything that was happening around us. And it's very valid for that to happen. Because the lies we have been spewing are getting out of hand.

"So, you are my brother's assistant!" Gemini greeted Non. "And Bhabhi's brother also. I wish I had met you in better circumstances." Gemini extended his hand towards Non.

Non hesitantly greeted him back, shaking his hand and giving a nod.

My Pa and Mae were as shocked as I was when Nanon started walking towards the picture.