Chapter 27: Hunting For The Predator

No One POV

It was a pretty long ride to the ship that Kala owns as him,Dalton and Astrid were headed towards the secret facility where they kept Samurott before his ass escaped leaving nothing but dead bodies on the floor to rot. Of course he didn't gave a shit since it was their fault for not being careful....he thinks that they all deserved it.

"We're almost there so you should probably get ready to head out." Kalakaua said as he walked into the main room.

"If your here then who the hell is driving the ship?"

"Astrid is driving the ship."

"Are you sure that's a good idea? What if she crashes the dam thing." He asked as Kala had groaned.

"I see that your one of those people huh, you really are similar to Goetia." Kalakaua said as he sighed.

"Look I just wanna get my Samurott and be on with my life, those fuckers in the Pokémon League were the ones who got what they deserved dying."

"But those people might've had families do you not care at all?"

"Ohh wow how about we go look for someone who actually gives a shit because I certainly don't give a fuck." Dalton sad sarcastically, as Kala had sweat dropped.

He knew what he was getting into when he looked at the information about him and well.....he expected this, but overall he just reminded him of Keenan back when they first met as he was a complete asshole and didn't cared for anybody at all. It was until overtime he gotten more emotion and sees the people he's met along way as friends.

"We will be landing shortly at the facility so be prepared to land." Astrid said thought the intercom.

"Well you should probably get prepared dude since we're landing soon."

"Why are we even going here in the first place?"

"To get some insight on that rouge Samurott of yours and try and have an idea of where it currently is, and also talk with the former Unova Champion as well." Kala said back to him as Dalton was slightly surprised.

Once they landed at the area which is in front of the whole facility in itself as this place is also used by the Ranger's Union in case of emergency, as this is where they keep more primitive and dangerous Pokémon which is a big risk to let out in the wild.

The 3 of them had gotten off the aircraft as Satanael was pretty much shocked to see how big this place really is, this entire place is built inside a mountain which gives it an incredible of room. Hard to believ that only the most strongest of trainers are allowed to go here because of how unstable and dangerous the Pokémon are.

"Holy shit, they had this big ass place in Unova all this time?" Dalton said in amazement and disbelief.

"This place is hidden by the public for obvious reasons as the Ranger's Union also uses this place to house the most dnagerous of Pokémon since they'll be too risky to let out in the wild." Kala had explained to him.

As they continued on walking until they came across a tall man who stands ar about 6'4 as he has reddish,brown and orange hair as it was a pretty much wild ass color. Satanael had never seen anything like that before, but he does know who it is tho.

 Satanael had never seen anything like that before, but he does know who it is tho