Chapter 26: The Dangerous Rouge

No One POV

The dreaded orientation has finally ended and now it's back to regular school as everybody is also doing the usual assignments and also getting prepared for the School League which is similar to a Pokémon league but at the school instead. As only the top trainers will be able to participate and they'll battle it out for School Champion.

Of course Dalton doesn't give a crap about any of that but since his ass has won the Class Tournament his ass has already been selected as the few who'll participate in this tournament. He didn't planned on being part of it but it's something that can't be helped.

"Alright before we begin class Dalton Satanael the principal would like to see you." Sanchez had said as he walked into the class.

"Why the hell would he want to see me for?"

"I do not know since he didn't tell me any specific details he just told me to tell you that he wants to see you on his office."

"Probably gonna finally expel him which will be good for us." Malerie said as Satanael fired back.

"Bitch your just jealous that I'd rather fuck your sister instead of your bitch ass keep hating."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME."

"Alright you 2 just shut up already, just go to the principals office Dalton since I don't want to keep him waiting." Mr.Sanchez said as he just rolled his eyes at that.

Although he already has a sneaky suspicion as to why he has to go to the office in the first place and it's most likely about his rouge Samurott somewhere out there, he's heard from Tobias that he managed to escape the facility that he was in and kill a good portion of the employees there.

Overall it was their fault for throwing him into some highly secured facility in the middle of the forest as Dalton will be sure to kill and mutilate that goddam person who ordered the both of them to be separated....he'll hang his entire family from a tree and he doesn't care if their a child or not.

"Yo Paul do you think it has to do with that Samurott he mentioned a few days ago?" Josiah has whispered to him.

"It's the only explanation as to why he'd be called out of class since he hasn't done anything questionable...from what we know of at least." Paul had replied to him.

"But if what he says about his Samurott is true then that means that he'll be the strongest trainer here at the school because of it."

"Yes but that doesn't mean that we can't catch up to him but if he does somehow get Samurott back then that means that his Pokémon will grow a lot more faster then they already are."

It's clear that both Paul and Josiah would need to boost up their training once again to be able to at least prove a challenge to Dalton since if he does get Samurott then it's pretty much over for the both of them.

Small Timeskip

Change POV Dalton

It was a pretty long walk to the principals office like seriously why the fuck is this campus so goddam big? Sure they need room for the dorms and what not but still it's just outrageous, would've been easier if they had buses just for this place but they do not. Shit it's funny seeing the other students run across the entire campus being late for class.

Other then that I finally reached the office as I opened the door without knocking and seen 2 people in it, one was a couple of years older then I am as he looked to be about the same age as Haleakala...and of course there's the principal as well.

"Ah you finally made it Satanael, although you could've knocked before entering." The principal said to me which I ignored.

"Cut the shit nimrod tell me why I'm here."