I'm Down Bad for You - Part 6

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100K!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
SMUT WARNING ⚠️ (it's uhm- roughish? Fluff ending as always tho!!)

Enid moves against the other's tongue, her hips rolling slowly, her hands gripping the headboard as she suppresses her moans, feeling Wednesday's tongue work wonders on her. The smaller girl flicks her tongue over Enid's clit, earning a muffled whimper, she tries to untie her hands from the chain once more but to no avail, after a few more strokes Enid's hands fumble with the chain before releasing Wednesday's hands.
Wednesday wastes no time as her hands fly to Enid's body one hand cupping her chest while the other snaked behind her back and unclasped her bra. Enid sighs at the touch, her back arching naturally, her hair standing on end when she feels Wednesday's fingers playing with her hardened nipple

"Shit"
She murmurs, her thrusts becoming more frantic as one hand tunneled through Wednesday hair, gripping it as she moved back and forth. Wednesday's hand lowers towards Enid's stomach pushing the girl backwards gently while supporting her weight from behind as she herself sat up, her mouth never disconnecting from Enid's burning core. The blonde girl finds herself laying on her back in a matter of seconds her hips pinned down by Wednesday's strong grip as the girl continues to use her tongue, running through Enid's wet folds, using the tip of it to flick the girl's clit before moving in a circular motion making Enid buck her hips towards her, her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

A whimper leaves Enid's lips as Wednesday makes her way up, kissing every inch of her body until her lips are on Enid's mouth, kissing her deeply while her fingers tease the girl's entrance before slipping 2 of them inside her slowly.

"All for me huh?"

Wednesday  whispers as she kisses the girl's neck, smiling against her skin when she feels Enid nodding a strained hum leaving her lips in agreement as Wednesday slipped knuckle deep inside the girl, pumping at a quickened pace, Enid's moans bounce off the walls of their dorm. After a few more strokes Wednesday pulls her fingers out slowly, her free hand reaching for the ngihtstand grabbing the condom.
Enid uses her elbows to hoist herself up, her chest heaving in arousal and her mouth agape, her eyes rake over the figure in front of her and Wednesday grins, seeing the lust she was feeling refelcting in Enid's gaze.
Wednesday uses her teeth to tear open the package , her eyes never leaving Enid's as she stood on her knees, in between the girl's legs after slipping off her clothes. Enid watches silently as the girl slid the condom on, lowering herself and spitting on Enid's core. The blonde girl's head falls back as she feels Wednesday's tip rubbing against her clit, teasing her again.
She's about to protest when her breath hitches, feeling Wednesday push inside her slowly, her mouth falls wide open as a loud moan leaves her mouth, her brows knot together feeling Wednesday's thickness pull out of her, her heart races wanting more.
Wednesday repeats this motion a few times until Enid has adjusted to her size, after that she starts pushing herself deeper inside her slowly. Leaning her body against Enid's and thrusting inside her slowly.

"Are you okay?"

She whispere into a kiss. Enid nods aggressively, her hands cupping Wednesday's face gingerly as her legs locked around the other's hips, pulling her closer. Wednesday obeys, thrusting her length further inside Enid receiving a groan

"This feels so good"
She says through gritted teeth, her whole body moving to the rhythm set by Wednesday as the girl increases her speed again.

"You feel so good"
Wednesday corrects, her forehead falling to Enid's shoulder as she fucked her at a quickened pace, Enid's nails scraping her back until it bled while screaming her name only fuelling her further. Enid keeps her eyes shut  as she feels Wednesday pounding her senselessly, one of her hands raking through the girl's hair, keeping it out of her face. Leaving a ginger peck on her temple when she feels her slow down her pace.