All The Right Things - Wenclair

Wednesday is woken by a soft melody playing from Enid's phone. She takes a deep breath and looks up at the taller girl who was still sound asleep. She looks down at their bodies, a sudden heat taking over her cheeks as she sees her leg across the blonde's thighs and her hands hugging the girl's love handles, finding herself in a half-spooning position. She pulls her leg back slowly, looking up at Enid to make sure the girl does not wake up from the movement. A small smirk forms on the Goth's lips hearing Enid's soft snoring and seeing her lips slightly agape, drooling in her sleep.

"Enid. Wake up."

Wednesday whispers firmly, She repeats the phrase in a more aggressive tone as she shakes the girl slightly as best as she could. Enid groans in her sleep, she turns to her side, and her hand naturally falls on Wednesday's waist while the other gets lost once more in the smaller girl's raven hair. She massages her scalp gently using her colourful nails, her leg now over the smaller girl's body and her face buried in Wednesday's neck. The smaller girl rolls her eyes to the back of her head at the sensation of Enid's nails gently scratching at her scalp.

"Turn it off"

Enid whines nuzzling her face deeper into Wednesday's neck 

"I cannot. I am tied up genius"

The smaller girl replies in an irritated tone

Enid reaches for the phone behind her and shuts off the alarm. She scrolls through her phone for a few seconds before speaking again

"Oh, I got a text from Lurch"

Enid opens the phone, Wednesday cranes her neck to look at the message 

"They're here"

She says after seeing the message, Enid looks at her confused but also impressed

"How the fuck were you able to understand that from MMMMMMM"

The blonde girl asks looking back at the message that was made out of a chain of the letter "M"

"I do not know how you can't see what he means. His message is clear"

Wednesday deadpans, Enid decides not to argue, she would not win this one. Instead, she crawls from under the girl's arms and puts on her bed slippers

"I'll go get them"

Wednesday simply hums in response as she turns on her back.

Enid returns shortly after with the 6 foot 9 butler and a way smaller elderly witch 

"Oh, our somber dark cloud"

Grandmama hurries to the bed laying her hand on Wednesday's own. Wednesday Nods curtly her jawline clenched. Grandmama offers her a gentle smile before she moves to her desk, setting down her resources. Lurch stands straight next to the door.

"Now, once she resurfaces, we will commence"

Grandmama announces as she lights up the last candle. Wednesday's eyes widen

"Resurfaces? Why wait? It is easier to get it over with now. While I am in control"

Wednesday says speaking quickly

"No, when she is in control, her soul is closest to the surface, making it easier to eject her from your body"

Grandmama explains Wednesday's vision is blurred, she shakes her head aggressively

"No, Just do it. She can't resurface again. I won't let her"

She says, she feels a lump forming in her throat, her eyes dart quickly from Grandmama to the book she was holding to Enid, who stood a few feet away from Lurch, the girl looked back at her, her eyebrows furrowed and her prepossessing blue eyes glassy.