part 6: Getting ready

No ones pov

You and hoodie wake up wrapped in the bed sheets beside each other to the smell of what can be made out as bacon and eggs. You, being the tired person you may be in the morning, decided to stay in bed for a little longer while hoodie goes downstairs to investigate. You snuggle up back into the sheets playing on your phone until you were awake enough to start the day.

Hoodies pov

I give M/n a kiss on the cheek before heading downstairs to see if there is something for me to eat, assuming Masky only made the food for himself. I walk downstairs to see him humming and dancing around in the kitchen while making breakfast. I didn't expect him to make us any so it was a nice surprise to not have to make my own. He's always been nice to me since we moved in to the mansion. We were best friends before the whole thing with M/n. I assumed it was because he doesn't want to think about our past. It wasn't exactly the best time. I look over his shoulder to confirm my thoughts as he was making what seemed to be enough bacon, eggs, and toast to feed an entire family. I hug him as he leans back onto me slightly.

no ones pov

Masky looks up at hoodie with a smile.

"Goodmorning." Masky says looking back to make sure the food wasnt going to burn.

He puts two eggs on each plate along with a pile of bacon and a piece of toast.

"I wasn't sure how much you guys eat..-" He says putting the pan and spatula in the sink.

"Thats ok. Worst case we get to feed some animals.. If they eat eggs and bacon.." Hoodie says picking up two of the plates putting them on the table.

Masky goes to get some juice for the two of them placing M/ns food under a sheet of tin foil hoping to prevent it from getting cold. He sits across from hoodie eating his food. It was a while before M/n finally came downstairs. Masky turned around smiling at him as hoodie just waves.

"How did you sleep?" Masky asks before pointing to the plate on the counter.

M/n grabs the plate and puts it on the table looking at them both.

"I slept fine." He says still standing there.

"Why haven't you sat down yet?" Hoodie asks confused.

"Well..- I don't want to make one of you feel bad by sitting with the other one and there is no middle seat so I don't know where to go.-" M/n says.

"You can sit next to me." They both manage to somehow say at the same time.

They exchange a glare across the table before laughing and moving so M/n can sit in the middle of them on one side of the table. They all finish with their food and get ready for the day.

Maskys pov

I walked into the living room waiting for M/n and hoodie to get ready. I was almost always the first to get ready for things in the mansion, I guess that applies here too. I grab a key off the counter to get in to the old shed behind the cabin with all the training gear and weapons we have for the new people who get here. Me, Hoodie, Toby, or Jeff are typically the ones to help train them. I'm never sure why toby is chose for as much as he is but I guess that's just how it is. I personally think Jack or Jane would be more fit for the job. They usually just stay quiet and mind their business. I don't blame them, a house full of psychopaths and murderous children might make people not want to talk. They aren't new or different than us they have always been like that. I get lost in thought about all the other people in the house not noticing M/n and Brian standing at the door waiting for me. I don't normally think of him or talk about him using the name Brain. Mostly because it reminds me of everything that happened before this. I assume that is the same reason he doesn't normally call me Tim. Fuck I'm doing it again. I get up and walk to them before I start thinking about random shit again. I follow them as they walk out the door and wait for me. I can immediately hear the familiar static of a certain tall man amongst the trees watching to make sure we are doing the right thing. It always goes like this when training new people. He watches for any mistakes and tells us any corrections we need to make before the next day to work on them. Whether its the strength or stamina of the person or the way they are attacking. It weird I am talking about this as if it were a job of some sort. I'm not sure what to call any of this honestly but it allows us to live basically for free. I'm not phased by things like murder anymore, I've gotten used to how we have to live. So has everyone else. The only people that don't go on missions or tasks for slender are the children. Its understandable based on what they have gone through at such young ages. I look up just as we get to where we need to be for training, Theres already some things set up to attack or defend against.

no ones pov

M/n waited as Masky unlocks the shed behind him with different weapons inside. He opened the door grabbing a gun and a knife. You go in and decide to pick your favorite weapon that you can find and wait for them to tell you what you are doing.