part 4: Assignment

Your pov

You curiously follow them upstairs waiting for them to tell you what is so important. Eventually the 3 of you get back to their room and they grab 3 suitcases.

"Whats this for??" You ask curiously.

"Slender has assigned us to train you for future missions." Masky replies as hoodie walks off grabbing his own things to pack.

You stare at him for a few seconds before speaking again.

"Us?? does he know.-" You say before getting cut off by Hoodie.

"Yes. Hes not very pleased so hurry and pack before he changes his mind." He says clearly in a rush.

You head off to your room giving masky a quick kiss on the cheek and grabbing a suitcase. thinking about what to pack you didn't notice the elf sitting at your desk once again. he sits waiting for you to notice as u pack up a few different outfits and accessories. you turn around going to grab your phone and laptop/tablet/headphones and any other electronic devices necessary noticing ben in your chair.

"Seriously, again??" You say annoyed yet jokingly.

"Watcha doing?" He says in a weirdly high-pitched voice.

"I have to go with masky and hoodie for training." You reply continuing to stuff things into your suitcase.

"OoOoOoOo" He says in the same voice.

"You're going to THE cabin oOoOo~."

"What do you mean THE cabin??" You ask confused.

"Slender obliviously sends all the couples to a cabin for "training". They mostly just use it to be alone and do random fuck shit all day though." He says.

"Ok then-...." You say as you continue packing.

You and Ben chatted for a while about random shit before he leaves to go play video games in his room. You put the suitcase by your door and place your phone on the charger going to sleep. You didn't quiet know what kind of training you were going to be doing but at least you were going to be well rested for it.

(Apologies for short chapter I'm working hard on making more chapters and chapter 5 may be out as soon as tomorrow. Thanks for all the support and reads!!! love y'all!!! Also, for anyone reading the boyfriend scenarios story of mine I will be working on that also hopefully adding a new chapter tonight.)