Enide suzume

Name : EnideName meaning: fair or spirit

Name : Enide
Name meaning: fair or spirit.
Last name:Suzume
Last name meaning: Sparrow
Gender: Female
Sexuality: bisexual
Age : 20
Hair color:Black
Hairstyles: hair tied into a traditional Japanese bun with three golden kanzashi, another hair clip on the right side of her head,
Eye color:Black/Dark purple
Cloths: Kimono, three golden kanzashi, another hair clip on the right side of her head, 2 flowers,fabric flower,light red eyeshadow,pink cheeks,pastel orange lipstick.
Personality: cold, mature, and serious, extremely nice girl, maintaining a placid smile in any situation, friendly, constantly smiling and happy, wise, gentle and graceful, kind and caring girl, generally happy, gentle, wise, and intelligent, exceptionally strong-willed and intelligent , kind, caring, and considerate , kind and gracious , cheerful and bubbly, kind-heartedness, emotional sensitivity, protectiveness, and strong sense of duty, always kind to others, sweet, patient and kind girl with an easy-going personality,quiet,caring,kind,soft-spoken,shy,sweetheart, generous and honest, strong and determined, calm and gracious disposition, Kind, calm, and nurturing.
Favorite color:black,dark purple,purple,purple tinted,light red,red,white,light pink,pink,pastel pink,pastel purple,pastel orange.

Favorite food : Tteokbokki, cheese tteokbokki,sushi,miso soup, Bibimbap,Korean beef stew,Korean beef stew with gochujang,korean chicken stew, Yakitori,soba,udon, Onsen tamago, Ajitsuke tamago, Tamago nigiri sushi, Omurice, Chawanmushi, Omusoba, Tamagoyaki.

Favorite dessert:Dango,Mochi,Swiss roll,Taiyaki,wagashi sakura mochi,Japan sweet potato,Puddin,Japan Strawberry Swiss roll,matcha green tea ice cream,soufflé pancakes,Japan strawberry cake,Japan custard filled cream puff,melapan, Matcha white chocolate cookies,matcha donuts,matcha Brownies,cheese tart, YAKIMOCHI,Daifuku mochi, ISOBE MAKI.

Birthday: nov 19

Zodiac sign: Scorpio

Like:makeup,clothes,accessories,sweets,sweets food,baking and cooking,tea,biwa,listening to music,cute stuff,cute accessories,pretty stuff,pretty accessories,flower,butterfly,sunny day,watch sunset outside.

Dislike: rude behavior,gossip,bully,abusive people,hurting her friends and family and children,dark,dark forest, being lost,destroying nature and her stuff and people,noisy,dark and creepy place,disturbing pictures or stuff,scary movie,scary stuff,disturbing her places and her and friends and family and children,Lier,lies,cheater,being followed,jumpscare,scary mask,ruining her day and stuff,Bulling,storm,thunderstorm,pervert.