Sonia sango

Name: Sonia Name meaning:Last name: sango Last name meaning:Gender : female SexualityBisexual/PansexualityHeight :5"2 Age :20 Hair color: black Hairstyles: Konan had short, straight black hair with a bunEye color:light red Cloths: kimono,flower ha...

Name: Sonia
Name meaning:
Last name: sango
Last name meaning:
Gender : female
SexualityBisexual/Pansexuality
Height :5"2
Age :20
Hair color: black
Hairstyles: Konan had short, straight black hair with a bun
Eye color:light red
Cloths: kimono,flower hairpin accessories on it,hot pink eyeshadow,pink cheeks,light pink lipstick.
Personality:sweet but ruthless(only bad people and cheaters,bullies. And difficulty and messy situation), She is always cheerful, friendly, happy, energetic, and exceptionally good at sports, her constantly active, outgoing personality and is socially aware, caring and protective, kind and gentle, shy and reserved, kind and caring girl, generally happy, cheerful and bubbly, kind-heartedness, emotional
sensitivity, protectiveness, and strong sense of
duty, always kind to others, Kind, calm, and nurturing,
kind and gracious  young woman ,gracious personality, calm and collected, bold and confident in the way she acts,sweet, caring and kind girl, sweet, patient and kind girl with an easy-going personality,nice,generosity,honesty,kind-hearted, mean(only bad people and not nice and kind people),  endlessly curious,  a child-like curiosity in other people,talkative,cheerful, kind and gentle personality, affectionate person and a "free spirit".
Favorite color: black,light red, white, periwinkle,
,pink,light pink,baby blue,sky blue,Dark purple.

Favorite food: Takoyaki, Ajitsuke tamago, Onsen tamago,
Chawanmushi, Tamagoyaki, Oyakodon, Tamago nigiri sushi,sushi,fruit sandos,fruit salad,crabcake,crepe,miso soup, Omurice,Omelet,cheese Tteokbokki,Tteokbokki.

Favorite dessert: Dango, HISHI MOCHI, YATSUHASHI, MITARASHI DANGO, Taiyaki, taiyaki aisukurimu,Dorayaki,Sakura mochi,mochi ice cream,cherry blossom dumpling, Imagawayaki,soufflé pancakes, Mooncake, Matcha white chocolate cookies,matcha brownie,matcha donuts,cheese tart,cheesecake,Japan strawberry Swiss rolls,Puddin,Japan sweet potato,cheese tart.

Birthday:june 19

Zodiac sign: Gemini

Like: butterfly,butterfly pin,flower,pretty stuff,cute stuff,pretty and cute cloths,moonlight when reflect the town and city,moonlight gazing,star-gazing,night day,puppy and kitten,birds,sunlight gazing at town or city, sunlight gazing,romantic novel,humming softly,music,listening to music,play the biwa,tea,green tea,dandelion tea,nice people,caring caring people,peace and quiet,painting,drawings,playing with children.

Dislike: cocky people,rude people,mean people,rude comments,pervert's,cheated,lied,manipulative,forced themselves on them,being followed,being stalked,ruin her peace and quiet,hurting children,take advantage of her and her kindness and to her friends,hurt her loved ones and friends,threatening her and family and friends,gossip, make up lies,blackmail.