♥︎57♥︎

my friend was on Tik tok and she saw someone talking about my book (in good light) and she showed me and we both started screaming😭😭😭 TYSM FOR THE SUPPORT AND KINDNESS ♡(*'ω`*)/♡

ahhh you guys are nooot going to like what i have planned for sae...

I can't resist the urge for angst anymore it's my favorite thing to write after all (♡'▽'♡)

♥︎

i stood in front of ego, who seemed like he wanted nothing more than to collapse into his knees and regret every decision leading up to this. he genuienly looked tired at the words i'd just uttered a couple of seconds ago, and yet all i could do was force a wide grin at him in hopes of making the situation appear lighter than it is.

"um, well. i.. at least, ehhhmm... at least he said he won't reveal it?" i said, blinking.

he finally collapsed on his chair and ran a hand through his hair. "god. i don't even know what i expected. i think i should begin planning for the time the entire world finds out about your damn secret, since it's nearing like the doomsday is." he muttered under his breath.

"i-i'm sorry, ego-san! it was really on accident... but it's not my fault that the showers are shared among everyone." i stuttered, guiltily fiddling with the sleeves to my sweater. i lowered my head in shame, his disappointed expression hurt a lot more than expected.

i really liked when he gave me validation and approved of me, and getting on his bad side made me feel like the world might as well be over. i wonder why that is, but i really find myself seeking for his approval like i would from one of my parents.

i heard him sigh, which made me bite my lip nervously and stomach churn.

"yes, i'm aware. but this is serious, nonetheless. your gender getting revealed will damage blue lock a lot more than you think and you'll get into legal trouble, along with me and this entire project. you're basically committing identity fraud, among other things, and i am your accomplice because i've been protecting you under my wing." he explained, and i felt like i was stabbed in the heart.

i knew what i was doing was crazy... but to think that one misstep from me could ruin so much for so many people makes me feel nauseous.

"don't get me wrong, i don't really care about that stuff. however, that would only apply if i was the only one affected by this. i'm sure you understand what i mean by now."

i looked up at him and nervously spoke, "w-why can't we just reveal it to everyone here and tell them to keep it a secret? won't that be easier to deal with?"

he pushed his glasses up with his finger, before shaking his head. "absolutely not. we cannot be certain that all of these morons will keep it a secret. first of all, your dynamic with everyone will drastically shift. as you know, we are technically running a TV show alongside this shit. if we give the media an even bigger reason to stick to your case than it has these recent days, then we'll get in trouble.

secondly, we can't guarantee that they can even keep their mouths shut, even if their intention is not to destroy your and my career. if word even accidentally slips out, then it's game over. the more people are aware the more likely this is to happen." he then pulled his phone out of his pocket, and motioned for me to come closer. reluctantly, i approached him and looked down at his phone. what i saw was a twitter post.

"could b/n be a girl?"
#conspiracytheory

thread-

"honestly, i wouldn't be surprised. he doesn't really look like a male."