♥︎48♥︎

rin: your hair smells different than it used to

y/n: that's actually..!. really.....    creepy..

rin: i-i'm creepy.....?

~

I logged on today and I saw 308k reads and 14k votes AND I can't explain how SHOCKED AND happy I AM!!!! TYSM TYSM TYSM

THX SO SO MUCH FOR YOUR FAN ART -himegali I LOVE IT SO MUCH❤❤❤❤❤❤!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

♥︎

a very familiar tanned and blond guy stood before us and rin immediately let out an exasperated groan at the sight of him. on the other hand- shidou's smile widened at the act and he pointed a finger at rin.

"what? not happy to see me, rin-chan?" he said, tilting his head in a mocking matter. "'cause i sure am happy to see you."

"cut the crap. what the hell do you want?" rin rolled his eyes.

"nothing much from you, i'm more interested in the person beside you."

you pointed at yourself and furrowed your eyebrows while shidou's smile only widened. rin's eyes shifted from you to shidou and he could only feel his irritation increasing by the second. he couldn't believe that the one time he could hang out with you alone, the guy he hates most in this wrenched place had to interrupt. out of everyone too.

"what do you want from b/n you fucking freak?"

"hey now, i'm here with pure intentions i'm not here to do anything weird."

"at least you're self aware."

"i know, that's one of my good qualities, wouldn't you agree?"

"you don't have any good qualities, freak."

"alright, i tried to be nice. but now you're startin' to piss me off."

shidou and rin approached each other, and upon seeing rin pulling his sleeves back to punch shidou you quickly intervened in the dispute.

"stop! what are you two doing? you'll get in trouble!" you yelled, pulling rin back by his arm, "can't you be civil for one moment?"

shidou smirked, "yeah, listen to the chibi, rin-chan. you'll get in trouble." he mocked, crossing his arms over his chest. rin clenched his fist tightly, digging his fingers into his palm before stepping forward and punching shidou in the face with his free hand. you watched in shock as shidou took a step back, and thankfully but barely avoiding rin's fist. he ducked and went to uppercut rin, but you quickly intervened once more by pushing rin back. he stumbled backwards and struggled to regain his balance for a moment while shidou stopped abruptly. they were both surprised by your sudden strength as the last time they'd seen you you couldn't even hurt a fly. (or that was their very wrong perception of you, at least).

"i'll give both of you a damn beating if you don't stop! there's cameras around here!" you yelled once more, beginning to feel frustrated by their lack of common sense.

"you know you're contradicting yourself that way-"

"have you given me a choice?"

rin relaxed his body, making you finally let go of him while shidou didn't seem so interested in fighting anymore either.

"so? what did you need? you said you weren't gonna be weird." you asked, deciding to put a little hope on shidou. your impression of him so far was that he's a perverted weirdo with no sense of boundaries or common sense, similar to kaiser. you didn't know which one was worse, but since you had more experience with kaiser he takes the cake.