Blood 1

Anyways, Malika has so many meetings with wedding planners who would try to paint a picture of the grand event they could create, and she would choose which one she likes best and work with them.

The first wedding planner is a traditional woman who thought she knew it all. Malika thinks she was arrogant for recklessly thinking that Malika is new to these things and wouldn't be able to stand her ground. Bulldozing in with her old scented fame and several batches of honour gathered in parts from prior weddings should have been enough. But Malika did not think so.

'You will never find anyone as good as me here in Maicki. We make traditional and modern festivities with finesse and skill. You would never find anyone as efficient as us. We have done most of the noble weddings last year, Princess. Our events always garner attention even from foreign people. You must let us do this wedding. Princess Lubna would want us to do her wedding' she had been bold, clear cut and so much superiority had made it look like she wanted to do malika a favour.

'I am sure that before my sister's wedding, people trusted you to make their dream events. Unfortunately for you, the end is near. Because the next wedding planner I hire for my sisters' weddings will definitely be doing all the events that matter in the coming year. Rest assured, madam, it will not be you!' Malika was fed up with her attitude. It didn't matter if she had influence. Malika did not appreciate being looked down upon. And so the fear is curtailed when she expressed herself in the calmest manner possible.

The madam is shocked!

Malika had asked her to leave immediately, but she did it as politely as possible.

The second wedding planner has been in the business for so long. But she wasn't able to incorporate modernity into her presentations, which led to the first lady taking away all the fame that has been there for centuries.

Weddings in Maicki are a complicated business. Every member of the family is planning. This makes it very hectic. Aside from the overwhelming amount t of guests to be distributed throughout the wedding festivities, there is always that one person who would try to ruin the hard work.

Malika needs a strong wedding planner who would help as much as her money is worth.

This is why she isn't interested in famous wedding planners like the one who left. She wants someone smart and creative. Someone who could use what is given to them to create wonders in reality.

Anyways, Malika rejects the second one, too. The third wedding planner is so nervous that she barely spoke loud enough for Malika to hear.

'Want some water?' Malika asks kindly. The woman accepts water and then quickly tries to speak about what she intended if she was given the planning of a princess's wedding.

Malika knows that this woman is a greenhorn in the industry. But she still likes her because she reminds her of herself. The stuttering, the inaudible responses, and the dejected look of hopelessness afterwards tell Malika that she is so disappointed in herself. Bur, she didn't quit. She kept on going until Malika began to understand what she is talking about. This in itself takes a lot of courage and Malika thinks she likes her grit. 

But when she presented the entire thing from flowers to design, colours and theme...Malika thinks the woman has a magic wand hidden somewhere.

She took into account that the Prinncess Lubna likes to flatter people with her high status.   And so she paid attention to a glamorous guest detailing and a lot of pampering. Guests would be treated like Kings.

For Ena's ego, this wedding planner knows that a person like her would only need to suffocate everyone with something that can not be replicated easily. And so, instead of a destination wedding that the emirate wouldn't approve of, she suggested creating the princess's dream wedding destination to bring it closer home. This will definitely make it interesting. But what made her so unique is the fact that she suggested three places. All of which are meaningful and appropriate.