joe gomez- Dedication

The setting sun shone through Anfield as Liverpool were just about too start there second half, they were two nile up against Luton and this meant that some substitutes can be made and luckily for y'n it meant that her boyfriend (the love of her life and the only man she ever wanted) Joe could make his way on to the pitch. Y'n face lit up as she saw the lines man hold up the board too say he would come on for Andy Robertson, she'd been dreaming about this moment endlessly for weeks as he was never given the opportunity too show his capability but at this moment a sense of proudness filled up through her veins as she knew how much effort he put into his training and how happy he would be feeling now.

It was now the seventy third minute and Liverpool were on for the attack as Alisson just moments before kicked the ball long and ,luckily for Joe he just made his way wide, the ball came towards him and he swiftly controlled it and started too run in this the moment all he could think about is having tunnel vision on the goal, quickly dribbling the ball between defenders. Just as he met the 12 yard box he picked up his left foot and kicked the ball as hard as he possibly could, making fans scream in excitement.

The ball effortlessly made it was too the top right corner and Joe didn't waste another minute not celebrating, rapidly he made his way too the corner flag and immediately looked for the eyes of his beautiful girl, in which he was quickly met with and made a heart shape with his hands and swiftly blew a kiss. For y'n it was as if everything in this moment around them stopped as a blush crept across her face, with not a doubt in mind she returned the air kiss as she continued too smile, as she couldn't feel anymore loved.

It was now the end of the match and y'n made her way inside the stadium and to the outside of the locker room waiting Joe too finish, she had her back too the door looking at the photos on the wall when she felt the familiar strong arms wrap around her waist then spin her around "hello my girl" Joe said he's deep voice making her weak like always, "hi babe" the girl replied butterflies in her stomach " I'm so proud of you" she continued making a smile creep onto Joe's face, " I'm glad I made you think that way" Joe said back , now making the girl smile as well "but you know how else I can make you proud" Joe said then brought his lips close too the girls ear and whispered "but showing you how good I am with you in bed" This sent a shiver down the girls spine, to which she simply replied with "we'll see about that". The pair simply stood there in silence both grinning more then ever.

God they were so in love with one another.

Requested by emmydawsonn