cole Palmer- love at first sight

In which cole Palmer meets his soulmate in the most unexpected way.

Y'n pov
It was a summer's morning in mid June as the sun beamed down onto me, I was wearing my blue nike pros and sports bra as it was too hot to wear anything else. As i would do most of the days in summer I was waking to make my way to the local park too play football and practice my skills.

I have always had a passion for football, it was something I always dreamed about doing since I was a little kid however growing up my parents wasn't in the best position, financially and romantically , most nights I would get home from school and come back too them arguing about something, it was so draining for a little kid to experience, so I would go to my room and practice football with my nike ball which was a present I received from my friend at Christmas time and I would do this until my dinner was ready which consisted of either a sandwich or a bowl of cereal. Although my dad worked it still just wasn't enough for basic things, like a proper meal or new clothes, so I was just happy that i could still eat at night time. Football was like an escape from reality for me and I loved it so much, at school I played it at break and lunch with mostly boys but they didn't mind it, my teachers noticed onto my passion and sent a letter home asking if I would like too join my schools football team but that was the worst decision ever. After school one day I handed the letter to my mum and that's when everything went wrong, she waited until my dad got home and right there in that moment it was the biggest argument I ever saw them have, screaming and shouting back and fourth at one another. I felt so scared in that moment as they were both telling me how ungrateful I was so it was safe too say I never mentioned it again.

Although I loved football I didn't really watch it much as I didn't have time between studying for university and working my part time job at the local cafe near by, but when I did have the time I'd much rather spend it in the park playing football by myself. As i reached the park I took off my backpack and got my airports out of it too listen to my playlist and then got my football out of it, i hanged up my backpack on the fence Then dropped the ball onto the floor, and started kicking it about, trying to practice all my skills.

Coles pov
It was mid June and the weather was amazing, I finished training a bit earlier then usual so I decided too go too a nearby park as it's sWomething I never do. As i got into my car I put in the satnav the nearest park too the training ground and made my way there, when I arrived, I parked my car along a curb outside the park and got out. The sun was beaming so hot against my skin but I'd much rather this then for it to be pissing down with rain, I was just walking around the field until I noticed a girl. She had the most gorgeous hazelnut brown hair I have ever saw and was wearing a blue nike outfit but Aswell as her beauty she was also doing the most amazing skills I've ever saw someone not in a match or training ground do , doing rainbow flicks and kicky ups continuously. After a good few minutes past she noticed me.

Y'ns pov
Minding my own business i continued too do my skills repeatedly one after another however, this time after I did I was met with the most brightest blue eyes I've ever saw. I took of my headphones and smiled at the man, he had fluffy blonde hair and was wearing what seemed to be a Chelsea training top and shorts. He smiled back and began to walk closer, "hi I'm sorry this may seem really weird but I was just walking and noticed your skills there actually pretty sick" he said, a London accent evident in his voice. "Thank you" I said as a blush came across my face

Coles pov
She was honestly the prettiest girl I've ever laid eyes on and she seemed like the sweetest as well, i noticed a small blush creep in her face which made me smile even more "do you play at all?" I asked, I was so curious about this girl and she was making me feel some type of way I've never felt. " no I don't, I just come here sometimes for a break from everything, what about you? " she asked, I was glad she said that because I never thought about if she was some crazy fan or stalker cause that wouldn't be the first time something like that happend but for some reason I felt like I could trust her so I told her the truth. "I do actually, but you may not believe this but I play for um" for some reason i got shy, what if she thought I was some cocky prick drying to boast about I was a professional footballer? She's don't look like that type of girl I thought to myself which was true she didn't do I decided to continue, "I actually play for chelsea" I finally said, surprise taking over her face

Y'ns pov
Surprise took over me, Chelsea fucking fc!? He made a little smirk which made me weak in the knees for some reason, I've only met him for not even 5 minutes and he's already making me feel some type of way. "Wow I wasnt expecting that, should I get on my knees and and beg too you or something?" A small laugh escaped from his lips " nah that's not necessary but if you want i could take you somewhere to get food if you want cause it's pretty hot and I'm hungry but I don't want to leave you yet". If I wasn't blushing before I know for sure i was now He was the most perfect man I've ever met in my life. "So like a date?" I said teasingly for some reason I felt comfortable with him even though we met just moments earlier " i mean yeah if your comfortable with it being a date" he replied, a wide smile appearing across his face.

Until this moment I didn't believe in fate or love at first sight but this proved me wrong, love comes at you when you least expect it but I couldn't be happier

A'n
This took me to long too write but I actually love it, thank you sm if you've read this far. I might make a f1 imagine what's everyone's opinions?
Xoxo