SORRY

I ran as fast as I could back to my room. I was very shocked and my body felt weird. What did I just watch? Why was that on tv? Is that even legal to put it on tv? More importantly, why did Excel watch that? Does he like boy? I must forget what I just saw. My whole body was trembling. I was scared because this is the first time I've watched something like that. I also feel some strange reactions on my body but I can't think of anything and I don't want to think about anything at all. I shouldn't have gone there. It was right that I should have just stayed at home.

Well I didn't realize but I started to cry and fall asleep quite fast. When I woke up, Daniel was sitting beside me on my bed. I sat down and asked him what he was doing. He looked at me and said "Why did you run from Excel house? Did he do something bad to you?" I shook my head and my brother sighed. My brother continues talking. "Look, I know what you saw on his tv screen was shocking but you shouldn't have run like that. You make him look like he had done something bad. I know you don't understand but I also know that you're smart. You should at least make some excuses before you run away you know."

I do feel bad about what I've done but Daniel should understand right I mean it's my first time watching something like that. I told him that I didn't do it on purpose but I don't know how to react so I ran away. My brother smiled at me and said, "You see, there's a bunch of people in this world. Each of us have different personalities, different preferences and everything. We can't be 100% the same with each other. Everyone has their own strange and weaknesses. But the point is, be kind to everyone no matter what their personality, preference, strange or weakness is. As for Excel, he just broke up with his boyfriend so I don't want my own brother to make him feel more bad than he already felt. Let's apologize to him later shall we?"

I smiled as I understood perfectly what my brother meant. Well, he is dumb but I know that he is a good hearted person. I can see that he really treasures his friend. But, I also have something to ask him. "So Excel like boys? How is that possible? How can a boy fall in love with another boy?" My brother looked at me again and said, "I don't really know how to explain, maybe you will understand it somehow, someday? Well, that's not important and now you do get what I mean right? Be kind to him the next time okay? And try to forget anything that's not important. Just act natural." I nodded and Daniel decided that we should go there tomorrow morning and bring something for him. We should have breakfast together tomorrow.

The next morning, we brought the cheesecake that I made. According to my brother, Excel loves cheesecake and he can eat more than 10 slices. That's why I made a big one for him. Oh by the way, my brother also told me not to say anything about Excel. He asked me to act more naturally around him and not to think about the gay word. I am scared I might screw up again but I'm fully prepared this time so it should be ok.

When we arrived, Excel was already waiting outside and once he saw me, he ran and hugged me tightly. "Waaa I thought you don't want to see me again, I'm sorry about yesterday Dylan." I looked at my brother and he whispered, "Act natural." I hug Excel back and say it's okay and I'm the one who needs to say sorry. I acted without thinking yesterday." Excel smiled and said that from today onwards, he's also my brother because he wants to get closer to me and looks like he really wants a younger brother. I'm okay as long as Daniel is okay with it. I looked at Daniel and he looked at me with his pissed off faces. "Now he's your little brother too huh."