DYLAN

Not to mention, Daniel's brother was really handsome for his age, total opposite of Daniel though. Well, Daniel is a very good friend and he always prioritises me. He's my best friend and I'm lucky enough to have him. Even though I always have bad luck when it comes to love, I do have a good best friend besides me!

The mass ended and Daniel wanted to quickly search for food. He was starving because he hadn't eaten since last night. I laughed watching him and he even had the time to treat me. I am really grateful because I came to today's mass and it was peaceful. Not until I'm the one to realize that I haven't seen Daniel's brother since the mass ended. I panicked and asked Daniel about him. Daniel asked me to calm down, "My brother is 12 and he knew this church well. Why are you even worried about him, if he lost then we report it to the police and everything will be fine." Well well well, I completely forgot that Daniel was dumb. Maybe he really trusts his brother so I think I should calm down too.

Daniel brought me to the bus stop and said "Wait till the magic happened." I was confused but suddenly, his brother came out from the front gate and he looked confused. I can sense his anger toward his brother though. Well this is the first time I saw Daniel's brother up close. They don't have many similarities on their faces but they sure are brothers.

I am really curious about his brother so I kept asking him questions. I really want to get close to him but he looks really shy. I think maybe I am too old for him. Well he's my best friend's brother so I should look over him too. I realize that Daniel's brother Dylan, looks really red as he was embarrassed. Oh my, did I do something wrong or was he mad because I asked him too much. Without thinking, I patted his head and his face became more and more red. I felt really guilty, maybe I shouldn't do that. I should come up with something later. He brought Daniel to go back home and I walked with them until we arrived. I invited him to come over some times because I felt bad about today.

I starts to think back about what just happened. It didn't take me long to realize that I just did something I shouldn't do. I mean, I shouldn't have acted weird around my best friend's brother! I mean what if Daniel gets the wrong idea and mad at me? I'm seriously messed up and I think I need to apologize to both of them.

Moment later, Daniel came to my house and he brought Dylan with him. "I don't want to bring him but it looks like my mom heard what you said and he forced me to bring him." Dylan looks at his brother with his side eye. Well he might feel uncomfortable in here right, I mean I touch him on the bus stop then. Well, I just pat his head though.

Daniel went to the toilet so it's just me and his brother inside my room. It does feel awkward but I have to do something. I mean I need to apologize first right? I looked at him and asked him if he felt comfortable here. He nodded and I have no other questions to ask so I went straight to the point and told him that I'm sorry for touching him earlier at the bus stop. His face turned red again just like before and I'm sure he's mad at me. I'm really scared if he tells his family that I'm acting weird but to my surprise, he actually said it's okay and told me not to worry. I asked him why his face turned red if he's not angry and he said that he didn't know. "Maybe the weather is too hot." Well I do understand if we're outside but I'm sure I've already turned on the aircond. Well, I didn't think much of it. Maybe he's not used to it because from my perspective, his brother and family aren't the type to express their love through physical touch so maybe that's it.

As I was thinking, Dylan suddenly asked me what I was watching on my tv just now. Well, I haven't turned the tv on since last night so I'm not sure but let's try to turn it on now. The moment I turned the tv on, I could see Dylan's shocked face alongside his red face, again. I was also shocked just by looking at him so I looked up and saw two men kissing on my tv screen! Oh my I forgot that I was watching the last episode last night but I turned it off because I was sleepy. That's why I totally forgot about it! Dylan stands up and runs back to his house. Oh no, what if he tells everyone about this. I'm doomed, I want to run from here, far from here. Daniel went out from the toilet and asked me where his brother was. I Smiled with tears on my eyes and Daniel was filled with confusion.