Part 5

Next day

Ahaan pov:

I woke up as sunlight was peeking through the curtains. I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. I took shower and wore bathrobe went into my walk in closet which is attached to the bathroom. I wore grey suit with black shirt. In the end I took my vintage watch and styled my hair neatly.

Lastly, I looked in the mirror and stared at my reflection to see if I have any flaws but I don't. I know I am perfect. I just feel pity for the women who sees me and can't get me. I smirked and left the room. I saw my sister and my father already sitting on the table for the breakfast.

"Hii dad ".

I said walking towards them smilingly..

"Hiii. Come fast we are almost done".

He said annoyingly as I always get late for the breakfast. But I just smiled. Then I moved my eyes toward my sister.

"Are you okay ?"

She looked at me and scoffed " I am okay. You don't have to worry about me . Now I am big girl " .

She said. She always get angry when someone make her feel like kid . But she is kid for me. She is seven years younger than me and after the death of mom I tried my best to not disappoint her.

"Ohh really! . How big are you 5.2 huh??".i asked her she hates when someone calls her short but I like seeing her angry expressions.
" Dad look what bhaiya is saying".

"Ahaan stop it. Don't you dare to tease my little princess".

Dad said while sia was staring at dad. I was about to say something but my phone rang and its my secretary.

"Yes ,kavya?"

"Good morning sir. I am sorry to disturb you but there is something important. "

With that kavya explained everything to me.

****************
I entered the office and kavya was already there I called her in my cabin and gave her the files which needed attention. But someone who could do this work efficiently and effectively.

"Kavya, handle these files to Ms kritika thakur .And ask her that this work needs to be done today as this will be presented tomorrow".

"But sir she is new employee and I.... ". I interupted her.

"I don't think I asked you about your opinion".

And she left after saying sorry.

Kritika pov:

I was working on a project with sidharth . But then Ms sharma called me handled me some files and told me that this work needs to be done today. This is little complicated as it's first time i am working on big project. I have done many project in my workplace but not major projects.

I have been working on this project from past 5 hours and it's still little incomplete. Siddharth called me from behind as he was packing his stuff because office time is over.

" Ohh! Look at you working so hard on your second day".

I sighed. I ignored him. But again now he stood beside me and said.

"Come on! Let's go office time is over and everybody is leaving".

"Just few more minutes, I will be done. You can go". I told him.

"Okk don't force me . I am going". He said with a sarcastic smile and left.

After an hour. My work was done and this file is looking presentable. Tomorrow I will handle it to Ms sharma. And my work will be done. I looked at my watch and it's 7.30 . I saw there was no one in the office and i also took my stuff and left.