Part 2

Shruti pov:

"One day I was walking through the school hallway but then suddenly someone held my hand and came in front of me. It was him. I was praying in my mind since morning to not face him. He looked at me while smirking. He took coffe from  his friend and threw it all over me .

"Everyone present in the hallway were laughing at me which was making me more scared and afraid it was like I would faint any second and then he held my jaw to face him  and said" What do you think  I will let you give your exam if you didn't do my work " He laughed and rose his hand to slap and I was ready for the pain and humiliation again because it was not like it was happening to me first time but  I didn't feel anything  and I opened my eyes and looked at those hazel eyes. He was so beautiful that i forgot about whole situation his face gave me peace. But kabir , bully's voice reached my ear and he was warning him and i knew how much powerfull he is . His warnings can also turn true.  I looked at person with hazel eyes and he was unfazed as if he hold the power. Suddenly those hazel eyes turned towards me and his eyes locked with mine".

" I was so lost in that moment that I just want this moment to stop . But my trance broke when I saw him waving his hands in front of me. He was asking me if I was okay?? . First time in my whole life someone asked me if I was okay. I don't know what to response so I just nodded. And suddenly we heard the bell and he asked me to change and that he will handle it. After that I never saw that senior . I got to know about those hazel eyes he was new in our class that's why I didn't knew him I started admiring him from far away but I never had any guts to confess him. Yes I started loving more than anything".

"After a year and the end of summer break our new sessions were going to start. I was prepared to confess my feelings to him but I got to know that he has moved to US for further studies. And i was left heartbroken again but i never left the hpe to meet him again and confess to him only if he is single obviously . After my high school graduation  I moved to city with the help of my step fathers money. Because he also want me to leave their family. Nobody cared if I am living or dying they never called me or text me in these six months and yeah here I am with you ".

I looked at kritika who was looking at me with sad smile.

Shruti : "what?? "

Kritika : " You know what I am so proud of you. You are the strongest person I have ever seen. Your story is so motivating ".

she said as tears started breaming in her eyes .

Shruti :" Stop it kriti you are such a drama queen . Now go and prepare something for me. I am going to change".

I looked at my watch and I was shocked looking at the time it was already 7. 30 . We talked for  one and half hours oh my god.

I entered my room and started thinking about the things I don't want to think. The things I want to forget then why they are haunting me like this. My mothers words are still fresh in my mind. But I can't blame my mother she lost her youth because of me if she wanted she could have aborted me but she gave me the life. The life which is living hell for me but thats okk. Life is full of ups and downs sometimes to go up we have to go down.

Wiping my tears I entered the bathroom and took warm shower. I was feeling relieved after sharing everything with kritika today. Kritika is everything that  I ever wanted to become. She is extrovert kind and her social skills?? Her social skills can make social person socially awkward . I came out of my trance when i heard the doorbell.

           **********************************

Kritika's POV

I saw shruti disappearing into her room after locking the door. I always knew she had gone through bad times but I never knew that her past was horrible. I was happy that she had someone who gave her the will to live and I am praying that they both will meet soon.

Oh shit I never asked his name. Anyways I will ask her when she will come to eat her food I have already ordered her favorite pasta and pizza. This is her comfort food that girl is foodie but not more than me. I came out of trance when I heard door bell rang. I opened the door for delivery guy and took the food from him as I turned I saw shruti staring at me.

Shruti : "you know you are the best . You know I was craving for pasta today so much "

She said while taking food from me. I glared at her and said .

Kritika :" Ohh shit! I forgot to order pasta "

She looked at me like she will kill me but the smile crept on her lips when she saw her favorite food .

Shruti: " Come or I have no problem eating alone "

she said while eating and I remember something.

Kritika : " What's the name of your hazel eyes boy".

I asked while munching on the pizza.

Shruti:" It's..... Wait you read my diary why don't you know his name? "

She said glaring at me and putting her fork down .

" So you lied you never read my diary .you bitch I am not gonna leave you "

                           *******************

Kritika's Pov:

Next morning I woke up and saw shruti was preparing omelette and toast  for breakfast . As she saw me she started scolding me.

" Kritika you again overslept . Today it was your turn to make breakfast right? Then why didn't you wake up? Now go and take shower and come for the breakfast then we will leave for the college."

Kritika :" okay mma "

She scoffed looking at me, she always say things like this but i never woke up early to cook breakfast. No I am not the one who can sacrifice sleep for cooking breakfast I'd rather eat at the college canteen. Shruti is the one who cook for both of us in the morning and even in the night mostly. I know she is the best. But still she scold me like I am a child and I have no problem listening to her.

We both left apartment after eating peacefully for the college.

                      *********************

So this is the second chapter and next part will be from years later when they are out of the college....

And new characters will be introduced. Stay tuned.

Please vote if you are reading...

Thankyou and Byy.....