ARC # 1 CHAPTER # 5: ESCORT

# Many Days Later#

After days and days of being confined inside the mansion in the pretext of recuperating, I slowly got bored...

'Doing the same thing everyday can be really boring at times like this.'- Specially when I only do things like sleep, eat, lay down, snack breaks, reading, bathing and repeat.

*Sigh*

I sighed as I sat inside the library reading some things that a 5 years old should not read.

'Oh by the way the Orpheus family have really been permanently banned from coming inside or near our territory and house. Even the people inside that is suspicious have been remove. Now, my other maid that I really don't interact with is also dismissed because of things that my father have discovered.'

*Knock Knock*

A knock interupted my train of thoughts.

"It's Carleen miss, may I come in?" - Carleen my personal maid said in between my doors.

" You may."- I said shortly.

'Why is she here? '- I thought to my self. 'I clearly ordered everyone not to disturb me so why did she come here looking for me? '.

"What is it?"- I ask when she got in and closed the door. She bowed slightly at first before turning to face me and said, "Your father called for you miss," - She said in a monotonous voice.

"What does he need me for, I wonder?"- I asked while holding my chin using my stubby little fingers.

"I have no idea miss, I'm just ordered to call you and lead you to his office."- She answered in a not so fast, not so slow tone.

"Okay, can you please lead the way?"- I ask and coupled with my baby voice due to me being a cute 5 years old, she got stunned and hold her nose as it looked liked she's having a nosebleed.

"O-okay miss, please follow me."- She stuttered as she turned her back at me and walk ahead.

I immediately followed but due to my legs being short... I failed.

'Curse you five years old body!!!'- I said in my mind.

Because of me huffing heavily, I thing my maid noticed and stopped. Turning to me then she ask;

"Would you like to get carried miss? It's gonna be much faster that way and you wont get tired."- She persuade as she looked at me with gentle and doting? Eyes.

'Thanks to my acting I already roped in this nice helpful maid.'- I thought as I huff a little more before saying;

"Y-yes please,"- I said as I motion to be carried.

Seeing my gesture, she looked like she got hit by an arrow but still suppressed it as she carried me normally.

'Wow, her arms are strong and her endurance to my attack is also good.'- I praised in my mind. 'Most of the people in the mansion can't really resist my charm, only Carleen this particular maid have endured and persistently hold her morals to not spoil me that much.'

"Is it comfortable miss?" - She asked and I just nods while she walk to continue our journey to my father's office.

#Few Moments Later#

When we got to the door of my father's office, Carleen the maid set me down gently as she goes to knock  the door.

*Knock Knock*

"Your grace, the little miss is here."- She said and wait. When we heard a faint 'Come in', that's when she opened the door and let me come in.

When I got inside fully, I noticed that my father seemed to have some company. As I count, I noticed that there's six other people except for my father. There's 1 person who looks like a butler and 5 people who wears a knight uniform with our insignias stationed at their chest.