Chapter 0

'A beautiful day, with the sun up so high.'- I thought to my self as I finished the last touches that I need to fullfil my last mission as a transmigator.

Yes, you heard it right. I'm a transmigator called Strata #05. I only have one goal and it is to fullfil the last wishes of the side characters that I transmigated to.

Like for example, the body that I'm using right now, her name is Georgia F. Patterson. A rising Idol that got caught up with the fight in between the heroine and the main villainess.

To be more specific, let my system handle the explanation.

[Host, you're being lazy again.]

Oh, I didn't know that you're online, my bad.

Anyways before my system explains every detail of the story, let me introduce you to him.

So his system name is 'Side's Happiness 101' but I call him Sid because his name is too long for me to call out.

'Sid can you explain everything to them please?'

[As you wish my host,

So to start, The story revolves around the heroine named Alania Dravel a C ranked Idol that suddenly become good at her job of being an Idol. Previously, her character is soft, timid and a pushover but when an intervention got inside her, she suddenly change. Her attitude took a 360° turn to the previous mentioned character to a now fierce, elegant, and confident one. Even her talent flipped over too!

Oh wait, I'm rambling too much.

Back to the main point,

As I said an intervention came and got sent to the heroine's body, we don't know where the real heroine have gone to because we're still trying to figure that out.

Next, we have the main villainess who's name is Diana Florence. She's an heiress of a big entertainment company called Serene Entertainment. She's a very fierced, strict, hard-headed, strong willed character that doesn't have that many flaws or simply put, a perfectionist.

Their conflict started because of one guy, Joven Hans. Also the betrothed fiance of Diana.

When Diana heard some news about her fiance seeing someone else, she immediately investigate and found out where her fiance always take his dates. To a motel...

She got furious immediately and prepared to caught them in the act. So she waited for the right timing and then boom! She actually saw her fiance entangled with another woman on his bottom. Seemingly making out... Sex.

After she saw everything and took a video of it as a proof, she turn to look for her father who's tending with her little sister or simply put, my host. Notice the F in the middle name of my host? That stands for Florence and she's actually a run away because of the specific wish of the original owner. It's to 'Experience the world without my family as my backer, I want to be an Idol that would be recognized as my own person rather than my identity as a rich daughter. I also want to make my big sister proud without her knowing because everytime she crave for attention from our father, she always got shut out. The reason? Me. I'm quite sick and needed to be attended all of the time, I kinda wonder why can I still live till' today. Maybe it's for that reason...'