Author's Note

DID YA LIKE IT?

Hi. I’m Sara. I wrote that 14-chapter and one epilogue fanfiction about One Direction you just completed.

Greetings

I’m just mucking about, here. Thank you from the bottom of my trousers for reading this story. I do realize it took me like a year to finish it but I’m lazy and unmotivated and hate everyone.

Except you. We’re bubble buddies.

I will be doing no more stories following this line, as in Erin will not be a character in anything I may write in the future. That tale has been told.

I do, however, have a fantastic idea for a new One Direction fanfiction. I am quite proud of it, really, and I am deciding how exactly I want to approach possibly writing it. It would be a thriller, paranormal, fantasy, sci-fi Larry fic filled with wonderful things that I have not yet seen in any fanfiction and I would like it to be done.

If I do decide to write it then I will tell you, but I will not post it until I have a better outline for how the story shall go. I kind of just winged The Lift. You can probably tell I had no idea what I was doing but I just rolled with it because I’ve never written something before.

So, again, thank you for sticking with me and my laziness and for enjoying/tolerating/completely hating The Lift. If you keep following me, you will know if/when I do post that fanfiction. If you don’t, I GUESS YOU’LL NEVER KNOW AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WORLD DOMINATION IS MINE.

Good day, lovelies.

Please don’t step in the cactus garden. It’s taken me weeks to prune properly.