Why Would I Do This?..|Yandere/Tsundere Moon x Solar

(Bro I had this in my mind lol-I forgot to metion this is inspired by a alan becker ship oneshot too :3 Also don't ask why I made this.This is out of PURE boredom and wanting to do something.Plus some ocs of mine and my friends for this.Art by pinkieglitterheart,they are on YT too)

Original tittle: Lovestruck Way Too Far?

Second original tittle:I Did It For Love?...

 Warning:kidnapping,death/murder/Killing,blood,threats,Lots of kissing in one scene??(Jk if I bring this au up again)

Au info:Moon actually have a virus that play with his mind.But when he got it out,or so he thought.Half of it was in his mind were the person/people he love.But it was targeted on Solar,and now have a big obsession now.And the virus became part of that area.

Solar in this is not that tough or brave here.And this is a Au were they are NOT cousins/consider brothers.

3rd person P.O.V:

It was a NORMAL day at the pizzaplex.Everyone is doing their own casual stuff here and there.Nothing out of the originally to begin with right now.

Solar walked to the movie's counter.Doing his ritual as always,while he's there.Puppet came to chat with him as the twink friends :3.When they were talking,a random person came in to meet a someone they wish to meet.

RP(Random person):"Hello Solar!";They said smiling with a blush.(I'M DYING)

Solar:"Uh..Hi?What do you want?;He asked.

RP:"Oh!You!";They said squeling with blush on there face.

Solar P.O.V:

W-what did they mean by tha-Oh wait..No..Its not what I think it is...

Than they began to flirt with me.Oh god,this is gonna be a long day.Puppet seem to see my situation.

Puppet:"Uh..Excuse me?I don't think he wants you around here now,so can you please leave?";They said(GUYS!What are puppet's pronouns??)

RP:"...I-..Fine.Bye handsome!";They said,walking away.(*COUGH*Okay I will stop)

And with that,they left.THANK GOD!I thanked puppet for this weird thing that just happened.Now I can get on with my day.

*Few hours later*

As I finish my work.I went to the daycare to check on Sun and Moon.As the big doors open wide,I step in the daycare's flooring.

I saw Moon at the desk.I said 'Hi' to him and he did it back.We each talked about our days.I talked what happened a few hours ago.

Moon:"Wait...Someone flirted with you?";He said in surprise.

Solar:"Yeah,just another of those type of simps.(I'M SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU)But anyways how about you?";I asked.

Moon's P.O.V:

Someone flirted with Solar...Mmm..It wouldn't hurt to say a few words to them...

Moon:"Good.Sun,Lunar,Earth, and I were playing Uno.

Solar:"That's nice";He said,with his glowing orange eyes.

Moon:"Yeah";I stare at him for a moment.

He went to go charge in the room.Now that he went to sleep,I gone to the computers to do a little 'research'.As I went through the footage.I found what i'm looking for...Or someone..

It seemed like there still here..Perfect..Very.I smile devilishly.

Moon:"Computer.Set up a room for a 'interveiw' with some weapons";I said solemnly.