Mine~/Demon foxy x Human Sun

(Resquested by @Toadster-11.ART ain't mine,I think it's from galaxysugar because of the style)

Warning:Kiddnaping,A bit of making out,forced stuff(IDK,he didn't give much of consent to him)

H!Sun p.o.v:

I was walking alone in this city.It was 6 p.m,and I needed to get home to Moon,Lunar,Earth.As walk down the streets.I heard a noise..It was coming from the forest.I went to check it out with curiosity behind me.

I got to the place where the sound could be coming from.I looked around and heard it again.This time I jumped at it,giving me a slight heart attack.I hid behind the bushes to see what was up ahead.As I looked over,I could see..MONTY!?And some other red dude who looks like a fox with bat wings..He kinda looks hot and s- WAIT!WHAT AM-n-never mind...

I watched them of what,they were doing.Seems like they are arguing..Casual Monty there.

D!Monty:"WHAT DO YOU MEAN,YOU WANT SOMEONES SOUL?!";He yelled in confusion.

D!Foxy:"I'm saying I want someone's SOUL with me.For reasons";He said,folding his arms.

Monty:"For what reason mister hook fox man?To torture or whatever we do with fortunate souls..";He said sarcastic but serious.

Foxy:"Oh no..I want something else with them..I just need you to do me a favor to get them.Like a friend to friend sort of help thingy";He explained.

Monty:"And why do I need to do it?You could just snatch them";he said a bit annoyed.

Foxy:"Well you see,I want to do it with a good impression with th-";

Before he could finish the sentence.My phone ringed,and it's from Moon..'s###' in my mind.And it seemed like I was not the only one shocked.They saw me,and I Knew what I need to do...RUN!

Foxy:"Well no point of hiding then,now away plan A,now with plan B";He said with surprise.

I kept on running and pick up the phone.I was running,not wanting to know what will happen.Even he seemed hot,(Lover boy got in love at first sight,aye?)Wait what in my mind I said that in my mind.

Moon:"SUN!?WHERE ARE YOU!?WHY ARE YOU BREATHING LIKE YOU SAW SOMETHING HORRORF-";before he could finish,I cut him off by saying.

Sun:"HELP ME BROTHER!IM BEING CHASE BY HO- HORRIFYING PERSON!";I screamed in the phone.

I hid behind a tree.it went by,trying to find me.

Moon:"where you though Sun?!";He yelled in concern.

Sun:"The forest near the-wherever that market is called!";I yelled in quietly.

Moon:"okay on my way.Just keep in to-";I cut him off again by shhing.

They came to the area I'm in.I was panicking inside,atleast got in control of it a bit to help me focus.

Sun:"Its following me..Like it's attracted to me..";I said in panick quietly.

Moon:"*small gun sounds*Well someone have to be attracted to you";He pointed it out quietly.

Sun:"Oh-you really";That got me pissed.

Moon:"trying to calm you down with a joke";He said in a calm voice.But I know he is trying to calm both of us down.

D!foxy p.o.v:

I couldn't find him.So I use my fox like ears to hear any sounds.I heard someone talking,and it was coming from the tree.So I teleport behind the tree and found what I was looking for.I grab him and teleported away to somewhere else.

When I got to my human home in the basement.I put him down in a chair for a moment,until I make him mine~...He was unconscious from the teleporting effect,soon after he wake up.

Sun:"W-w-where am I-I?";He said scared.

Oh how cute when he's scared.He is adorable to look at.

Foxy:"Hello daring~I brought you here where I live and..'Chat' about us soon";I said smugly.

Sun:"WHAT do you mean b-by that?I don't even know you?!WHAT you going to do to me";He shutter.

Foxy:"The name is Foxy...and ima About to make you mine~";I said walking up to him.

Sun:"I-uh,eh-mm";He seemed surprised.

H!Sun p.o.v:

(WARNING:ABIT OF MAKING OUT THINGY!I will tell you when it ends by saying'end of that')

They walked up right at me.I didn't know how to react,he was so close.I blush when he touch my chin to face him in the eyes.And the unexpectedly they did was kiss me.A few seconds I melt in the kiss,it felt so nice...They snuck his tongue in my mouth,exploring every inch in there.

Then he move away from the kiss and untie my bow around my neck.He began to lick,kiss,and bite it.I moan softly from it,feeling all my fear away.

Then he...Marked me??I was a flustered mess of what we did.

Foxy:"Mine..but not quite yet..":He mumble a bit.

He then teleport away.As I sat in the tied chair.Oh I wonder what moon is doing..

(Moon cutely Panicks of where his brother is with the family🙂)

*Few minutes past*

Time flew and they came back with a suit on.He is rather nice in that suit...He came to me and teleports us somewhere.We were on top of something..THE DAMN Eiffel Tower!He bring me to a table.And I sat down,there was Delicious food on too.

Foxy:"Do you want a croissant dear?";He said in a gentleman voice.

Sun:"S-sure";I shutter and blush.

He handed me the croissant that was warm and toasted.

Sun:"Thank you";I said calmly.

Foxy;"Your welcome mate";He said in a flirty voice.(IDK)

As we ate our food.I was think about this...He is nice to be with.(EVEN THO HE BEEN WITH HIM FOR ONLY 3 HOURS AND 21 MINUTES)Then I gone and saying something,like...

Sun;"I love you foxy..";As soon I said that.I was blushing hard.

His fox like ears perk up,and process what I said.

Foxy:"I..Love you too";He said with a blush.

I then proceed to walk to him and kiss him on the lips passionately.Are lips touching,feeling the warmth.

881 words!This was a request by Toadster-11.I hope you like it and other kidscove shippers!I tried my best.