Chapter 3

Hi. Writing is my escape from work and studies so I would really appreciate it if you comment (wholesome ones) on my stories. I read them! 🥹♥️♥️♥️

Chapter 3

Zee dropped a lingering kiss on Jin's forehead before climbing down the bed carefully, making sure that Jin won't wake up. Jin is a light sleeper, but he lets his guard down when he's with Zee, so right now, Jin is deep asleep. Zee sighed heavily and stared at his boyfriend.

You're going to leave again in two hours. I wish I could be where you are.

He let out another sigh, gritted his teeth and stepped out of the room, wearing nothing but his boxers. His back had red marks from when Jin hung onto him as he screamed for Zee's name. Zee sauntered to the living room and headed to the veranda, his laptop on his hand and a cup of coffee on the other. It's one in the morning, and he should be asleep, but waking up without Jin does not sit well with him.

It's so lonely waking up without seeing him, but again, once I'm done, Jin and I will be together. That is Zee's motivation. Once he accomplishes his personal mission, he can move to Italy and be with Jin. Despite the urge to go back to bed and snuggle with Jin, Zee sipped his coffee, opened his laptop, passed all the security commands, and opened his inbox. He stood up to get his in-ear in his bag on the couch and put it on, then contacted the HQ.

The face of his commander appeared on the screen. "Ace. Any news?"

"Yes. They are starting to move. Their attempt to keep me as a hostage is an indication that they are confident enough to take on our clan."

His commander smirked, then raised his brow in curiosity. "You know what this means, but why do you look as if you're carrying the weight of the entire world?"

Zee's commander expected that Zee would be thrilled because Zee can finally start his mission and be done with just shooting down the small fries. Zee sighed for the nth time. "Jinnie's going back to Italy."

The commander nodded, as if it was enough explanation for Zee's sour mood, and it is. If not for his boyfriend, Zee wouldn't have joined their organization. "I need you to take down two more targets and we'll start with our major operation."

Zee nodded and thanked his commander, then ended the call. He closed his laptop and brushed his hair back, then released another frustrated sigh. "Fuck. It's so hard." Zee doesn't know how many weeks it will take before he meets Jin again. Both of them are busy and the longest they have been together is one week. It's understandable why Zee is about to go crazy from the set up, but he had to bear it. He still needs to take care of his unfinished business.

Just imagining that Jin will be away from him breaks his heart to pieces. He can't even drive Jin to the airport because seeing his boyfriend leave is torture for him. If only I can leave Japan. Sadly, he can't. The Miwa's will suspect that something is off the moment he step out of the country.

Yamaguchi Kazuo's every move is carefully watched by the elders and the yakuza boss' enemies, and if Zee leaves the country, he will be out of Kazuo's protection. Zee can ask help from Jin and the Morelli family, but that would compromise Zee's mission. He won't be able to move freely.

A sinister expression showed on Zee's face. His eyes darkened as he clenched his jaw tight. If anyone would see him, they would tremble in fear and run for their lives. This is why Hiro insists that Zee should not be called an angel. Because an angel would not be planning a massacre and obliteration of a giant underground organization.

***
Jin opened his eyes when Zee left the room. He grimaced when a slight pain shot from his waist, and shook his head with a small smile when he remembered what happened just a few hours ago. Taking a deep breath, he sat up, drank water and reached for his phone. There were several messages but none from his boss so he leaned against the headboard and took a deep breath.

He cursed when he checked the time. He's going to leave soon, and he cannot extend his break because they have several carrier rescue operations in different countries. It would take around three months to see him again.

Jin doesn't want to leave Zee all alone in Japan, but the latter refuses no matter how many times he asked him to go with him. It's taking Jin incredible and admirable exercise of patience not to abduct his boyfriend and lock him up safely in his mansion. "He's so fucking stubborn. Why does he insist on staying here?" Jin stayed there for several minutes before sighing in exasperation. I can't figure out Zee.

Jin knows Zee's history. He knows that Zee gets lonely when he leaves and when he is out of reach for longer periods of time, Zee goes ballistic out of worry. Zee is clingy, but Jin enjoys all the affection he receives from Zee.

Frustrated and at a loss, Jin slid down the bed and headed to the living room. He found Zee on the veranda, sporting a very dark and serious expression. Zee was deep in thought that he did not sense Jin walking towards him. "Angel."

Zee blinked in surprise and found Jin in front of him. He smiled and opened his arms and Jin pulled his boyfriend up for a tight hug. Zee sighed in contentment and his hands slid lower, stopping at Jin's ass. "I'm going to miss you, Jinnie."

Jin swallowed hard when he detected a crack in Zee's voice. He's more emotional than usual. "What's wrong, Zee? Who made you look like that?" Jin referred to Zee's unreadable expression.

"I'm so exhausted of this power struggle, Jin. Why can't we go back to our peaceful life back in Italy? I missed seeing you first thing in the morning and seeing you last before I close my eyes." Zee could only wish to go back in time where he enjoys his quiet and mundane life in Italy before he was dragged back to Japan for a grueling and deadly fight for succession as the next boss of the Yamaguchi clan.

Every single day, Zee must keep his guard up because he could be killed if he's not careful. That's how bloody the fucking succession is, and honestly, Zee is not interested in becoming the boss. He had other motives in staying in Japan after all.

Zee can very well protect himself, but he needs to convince the elders that he is a helpless child of Kazuo. That he has his tail between his legs. If not for his commander, Zee would have massacred the elders. But Zee knows that it was not a wise decision. For two years, they waited. For two years, he endured being away from Jin. And in just a few days, their plan will be set into motion.

"If you need something, anything, you know that I am here for you, right? I'll slay your demons for you, Zee. Just say the word and it shall be done." Jin doesn't know what to do. He can feel Zee's frustration and anger, and Jin doesn't know for whom or what. Jin may be feared by many, but before Zee, he's just a helpless, lovestruck man.

Zee's throat constricted from overwhelming emotions and released a staggered breath. "I know, Jinnie. You'll do everything for me, and expect me to do nothing short thereof. We only have each other after all," Zee's voice turned soft and for Jin, it sounded like that was a call for help. But when Jin grabbed Zee's face, he was met with Zee's lilac eyes filled with determination and strength. His gaze was resolute and once again, Zee left him in awe.

With a breathless chuckle, Jin stared at Zee full of emotion. "I love you, angel. Whatever it is, I'll let you handle it. This is your fight. You can go all out, but please, Zee... when you're done, come back to me. Come back to my side, okay?"

The desperation in Jin's voice sent Zee on edge. He grabbed Jin by the neck and pulled the man for a bruising kiss. It was messy, rough, and hungry. Jin responded with the same fervor, grabbing Zee's chiseled jaw and as they both fought for dominance. Both of them were panting hard when they pulled away, but Zee was not satisified yet.

He leaned in for a whisper, licked Jin's ear which made the latter shudder, before saying,

"Hold me, Jinnie. I want it fast and hard. Make me remember your shape for several days. Ravish me." When Jin lifted Zee and pushed the latter against the wall, their throbbing members rubbing against each other, Zee stared deep into Jin's eyes filled with pure desire, having only one thought:

I will always go back to you, Jin. Come hell or high water.

TO BE CONTINUED