Chapter 1

Hi. This is an improved version. I just don't like the first version. Hope you enjoy this one!

Chapter 1

"You must be losing your edge to get attacked like this," Jin commented in a condescending tone, forgetting to filter his mouth before he fired rude comments. Hence, it was understandable when several guns pointed at his head. After all, he is being disrespectful to the most influential yakuza boss in Japan. His impolite behavior is enough to have his head cut off, but Jin doesn't care. It's not as if they can touch him.

Jin crossed his arms over his chest, swept his eyes around, and snorted. "I'll let this go and write this off as a foolish move, but if you point your guns at me next time, you'll all be dead." After he said that, red dots appeared on the chests of Kazuo's underlings, indicating that Jin's men had the estate surrounded.

As the Morelli executioner, Alessio Morelli granted Jin unlimited access to the family's abundant resources, from artillery to manpower. Jin holds a golden card with a lion emblem where Jin's salary is deposited. Of course, it holds hundreds of millions. The card is also a status symbol; only the most trusted family member of the Morellis has one. It's a very powerful card, granting the holder access to various countries without abiding by the conventional rules on travel and immigration.

"Lower your guns," the yakuza boss ordered with a heavy sigh. They all did in a snap, and when Jin waved his hand, the red dots disappeared. The yakuza boss just shook his head because no matter how powerful he is, Jin can destroy his clan single-handedly. That's how dangerous the man in front of him is. It's quite admirable that Alessio Morelli was able to get this killing machine on his side.

"It's been a while, Jin. As for this, I was a bit careless," the yakuza boss replied, referring to his bandaged shoulder. They were on their way home when a group of men intercepted their lane and rained bullets on their cars. It was a good thing that they invested in bulletproofing their vehicles, but the yakuza boss still received an injury. "Leave us. I want to speak with Jin privately."

Jin looked at the man intently. Yamaguchi Kazuo. The infamous man who is feared by the underbellies of Japan and one the mafia groups cannot touch. He pales in comparison with the Morellis, but he has enough resources in his arsenal that it would be troublesome to get on his bad side.  Kazuo was around fifty years old, with a small scar on his left brow, his left arm covered with a tattoo, and, of course, on his back, a very elegant tattoo of a dragon, a symbol of their clan.

Kazuo got on his feet and lowered his head at Jin, but Jin remained unfazed. This is the reason why the yakuza boss told his men to leave them alone, because begging is unbecoming for someone as powerful as Yamaguchi Kazuo.

"Huh. This is new. What do you want?" Of course I know what you want. Man, I never realized that I am a patient person. Finally, Kazuo will owe Jin a very huge favor, something that Jin has been waiting for to happen.

"I know that you'd rather see me suffer than help me, but I am desperate. I have no one to turn to, Jin. They took him. They took Zee. Please, I beg of you. Don't do it for me, but for Zee. Please get him back," the yakuza boss pleaded, desperation in his voice. His shoulders were trembling, and he bowed even lower. If his subordinates would see him now, they would lose it. One of the most powerful men in the yakuza, lowering his head to a mere outsider.

Jin already knew that Zee was kidnapped. Yohan informed him earlier immediately after he got back from his mission, so he jumped into the one of the choppers owned by the Morelli and flew to Japan. His head was full of bloody thoughts on his way to rescue Zee, and after he landed, he received a message from an unknown number. Based on the code, Jin figured out that it was the private number of Yamaguchi Kazuo.