Cat

This is an idea I got from @starry on tick tock.

Summary:Merlin is turned into a cat and Lancelot uses him to threated some guards that have taken Arthur.
'This is merlin talking through his mind'
"This is talking out loud"

Lancelot's pov:
Obviously, things hadn't gone to plan. I mean Arthur's been captured, were separated from the rest of the knights and merlind a cat... a god dam cat! At least he still has his magic. And he can talk through his mind! That's so cool! Can he read thoughts? Best not think to mutch about that.

Anyway, were heading up to the place where Arthur's being held now. I'm carrying Merlin. He's the cutest little black kitten with big blue eyes. Sorry, getting off track again. 'Lance were going to have to go through those guards to get to him. He's just around the corner and I can't sense anyone else but we have to hurry because someone's coming.'
"What do we do? I don't have a sword or a distraction planned."
Suddenly I got an idea. 'What are you thinking about?'
"Sorry mate" I say.
'Lance, whatever your about to do don't do it!" I stepped out from behind the door and pointed Merlin at them like a weapon.
"Put your hands up and your swords down!" I command.
'Idiot!' Merlin yelled at me, but I didn't listed.
The men burst out laughing and merlin let out a cats version of a sigh before throwing a fireball at them from his mouth. Foes that not burn? Apparently not. The guards ran off screaming and Merlin hissed at me.
"I owe you one." I said.
'You owe me many, Lancelot. Many.'
"Let's give get Arthur then."
'Fine.' He grumbled.

A/n super short but I'm tired.