Chapter 13

(America's pov)

"I hate you so much Dixie. I really don't wanna explain." I complained as I sat on the couch with him on my left and Prussia on my right, all the other nations were standing or sitting around me as they waited.

"I'll say this up front. I've died before." I stated as I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance.

"Twice." Lectwist responded, popping he head into the doorway before leaving.

"I was abandoned by my previous caretakers, not on purpose, and was left to die. The second time was during the Civil War I had with this asshole next to me." I said, carefully watching the expressions on the others faces.

"So it is CSA." England stated. Me and my brother nodded.

"CSA or Confederate States of America. Call me South or Dixie, either works." My brother stated, sinking into his seat to get comfortable. I smiled at my brother.

"How is he alive?" One of the nations asked, I didn't care to pay attention.

"How is Prussia alive?" I ask in return, no one responds.

"I'm alive as I'm the representative of the South states, and just because my nation is no more doesn't mean those who support me are done with. As much as I hate it." My brother stated, the last part was in a whisper which only I and those close to him heard.

"Then what about your first death?" One of the Nordics asked, I know damn well I ain't answering this one but I'll have to.

 I thought for a minute as I went through the languages I know, with a sigh I answered. "{Old Norse} Vinland." I state, staring at the Nordics as they all develop a very shocked expression while Norway looked to be on the verge of tears.

"You're my little Vinland?" Norway asked me with his voice cracking, I looked away.

"Who's Vinland?" England asked, he sounded confused and looked it.

"Vinland was a colony from the Vikings. I am her, well, was." I responded. Well, guess it's time for a family reunion now.

(Confederate's pov)

I stared at my sister, she doesn't like speaking of that time and never will like it. I sighed and stood up.

"Everyone, except the nordics, out." I hissed, the nations quickly obliged and left the room in an instant. "Come get me when you wish to continue." I say to my sister before leaving the room.

I walk into the kitchen and grab myself a coffee mug, I'm going to need it.

"Unvle Dixie! Where's ma!?" One of my nephews asked me, I glanced down to see which one. Juneau or Alaska's capital city and twin.

"Busy with the nordics. Let her finish, okay, Juneau?" I asked the small child in front of me, he groans and looks away for a minute before looking back over at me again.

"Only if you play with me, Hawaii, Honolulu and Alaska instead!" He responded with a grin, that evil little city. I sighed and stood up properly.

"Lead the way kiddo." I respond as he dragged me up the stairs and into his room with his siblings. I sighed once we reached it as the two girls were playing barbie and Alaska looked to be reading.

"I brought uncle Dixie because ma's busy!" Juneau said happily, I groaned knowing the trouble I am to face with these small demon children.

"Yay! We can watch the horror movie now!" Hawaii and Honolulu said happily while Alaska looked indifferent about it.

=======================================

I'm done. I am fucking done.

I'm done. Just done. I wake up to a hate comment on the information page to this story. I already deleted it but the poster got what they wanted, I did cry over it. If anyone wants to say anything about my stories that are negative, just don't.

I'm burnt out from school and having to write so many stories the way it is. Just don't do it.

I'm just done with it all. The person wrote an entire paragraph about it, about me not having a life and other things. I'm just done.

I'll continue the stories but I'm going on hiatus. I'm taking a break for longer than needed but I don't want life right now. I'm just done. No more. I'm done.

Word count: 723

=======================================