The Mind

a/n: this chapter will flick between what Y/n, Adamai, and Yugo see, so keep that in mind during this. I will let you all know when the scene changes, so dw about that. Let's get started shall we?

~~~~

Y/n woke up in a black space. Y/n looked around in confusion, trying to see where they were...but all they saw was darkness. Y/n decided to look up to see if the 'sky' has any changes...and it does. The sky is inky black, but it is also deep purple, reds, and pinks with tiny, glowing stars in it. Y/n's eyes widen and the only thing they thought off was 'old home', and then they hear footsteps. Y/n gets up quickly and looks around for whoever is approaching, but the inky darkness makes it hard for them to see. Y/n goes to speak, but finds that they can't.

???: You can't speak here. We're in your subconscious...but I'll break the rules a little and allow you to speak.

A pair of fingers snap and Y/n suddenly feels like they can speak. Y/n goes to use their portals, but find that they can't.

???, chuckling: hey, don't worry kiddo. Your eliatrope powers won't work here, but your other powers will.

Y/n, growling softly: who are you and what do you want?!

???: We're in your subconscious, you haven't figured it out yet?

Y/n, eyes narrowed:...you're me?

???, nodding: yeah, but just call me Eve, it'll be easier for both of us anyways....besides, I didn't become Y/n, until I fell from the stars...Eve is technically our real name, but we're happy going by Y/n, aren't we?

Y/n, stuttering abit: y-yeah, I guess....but why can't I see you?

Eve, shrugging: haven't revealed myself yet. Do you want me to?

Y/n:...yes please.

Eve then walks out of the darkness, now infront of Y/n. Y/n looks at Eve in surprise, seeing that Eve is around 5'5".

 Y/n looks at Eve in surprise, seeing that Eve is around 5'5"

(Despite everything, it's still you)

Eve notices this and laughs.

Eve: Yeah, I guess it still is us, isn't it? Anyways, I know you have questions kiddo, so ask away!

Y/n: are we really from the-

~~with Yugo~~

Yugo wakes up, finding himself in the same inky darkness as Y/n, but only in his own mindscape. The first thing he notices upon waking up is that the 'sky' is inky black with greens and blues mixed with it with small stars hidden in nebulas. Yugo sits up and rubs his head, frowning.

Yugo:....ow, where am I?...wait, where's Adamai and Y/n?! Adamai! Y/n! Where are you?!

Yugo hears a chuckle from behind him and stands up, defensive and ready to fight.