|95|-- 𝚁𝚎𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚕

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

ᴇᴄʜᴏᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪɴꜱɪᴅᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ

ʜᴀʟᴏ, ʜɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ

✵•.✵°✵.。.✰✰.。.✵°✵.•✵

What a mood spoiler, the first class of 4th year is Transfiguration. Thus, I have to deal with Mongrel on the morning of monday. How exhausting. "Dude, I can't believe we're in our 4th year already. We're gonna have O.W.L.s next year " Hugo said.

"It's not like I'm gonna pass" Val said, letting out a sigh and stuffing some chicken in his mouth. "I think it's time we get a little serious Valentino" Jared said, patting Val's head. "You're smart but I just can't bring myself to sit down and learn and even if I do that nothing gets on my empty bone head" Val replied in an exhausted voice.

"I can't believe none of us have a girlfriend" Lorcan said out of the blue. I choked on my orange juice and started coughing. "Lysander you seem awfully suspicious, do you have anyone?" Val asked, smiling , coming awfully close to me as I pulled away from him. "No, I just couldn't process the dramatic topic change from O.W.L.s to being in a relationship" I told them.

"No seriously though, let's be honest all of us are pretty good looking right?" Lorcan asked. "We're not good enough" Hugo said. "Exactly girls want people like Asher and Leo. You know the popular guys who are good at everything and look like they are straight out of a movie" Val said backing Hugo up.

"I'm better than them in every single way" I said confidently. I mean seriously, the only thing I lack is the interest in wanting to be popular. "You have Jennie bro" Jared said laughing. I just chose to ignore it.

"Hey" said a voice behind me. I turned back and saw Asher along with Leo and Keanu. They are known as the 'The big three'. The top 3 most popular guys in our year basically are jerks. They would do anything to keep their celebrity status flying up high. It's best to avoid them and not get tangled up with their drama.

"You gotta be away from them, they spell out drama" Jared said concerned. "Be right back" Val said As he got up in a sudden and dramatic way and walked towards Asher's table. "YOU! IT'S ALL CAUSE OF YOU" he said dramatically. "What?" Asher asked. "I know you're the one who spread the rumor about me and that Hufflepuff girl last year" he said angrily, clashing the plates on the table.

The rumor was basically about Val making out with a Hufflepuff girl which never happened cause the day he was accused of doing that, he was sleeping in the library and I was with him reading about dark arts.

"I don't want you messing around with me" Val said dramatically. "Uh, ok. I didn't even do anything bro" he said, acting all confused and innocent. Oh gosh my hate for this guy keeps increasing every second.

"Val just come" Jared said as he dragged him away from Asher's table. "It's a pity that he doesn't have anything better to do than pick fights" I said a little louder than usual, I hope all his fangirls heard that clearly. I love adding fuel to the fire.

Later, me and the boys started walking towards the Transfiguration classroom and Asher approached me. "Who do you think you are?" He asked me. "I think I'm Lysander but I really hope I am not him, but the chances are thin" I told him. The boys were so close to laughing their asses off.

He came for my collar but I moved away. "Don't touch me, I don't like it" I informed him. "Enough having this silent war. If we don't reach Mongrel's class 5 minutes early we might lose points" Jared said.