The Show Must Go On

D/n = Disguise name

It's been a week since Charlie brought Cannibal Town to her hotel to fight against the angels and Vaggie brought weapons from Camilla to help fight against the angels now the hotel is all boarded up ready while Cannibals are practising with their weapons walking around Charlie said "So far so good" Walking with her Vaggie said "That's for sure".

Moving over to them Angel Dust said "I'm still trying to get use to him" He points in a direction for Charlie and Vaggie to see Death swinging his scythe he laughs showing some cannibals who follow his swings "Never expected Death to be so cheering a bit" Staring Charlie said "That's what he looked like before going all silent"

Appearing from the shadows Alastor said "I think we should give some motivation for our lovely army here" Looking to him Charlie ask "What do you mean, Alastor" Smiling Alastor said "I was thinking a small show with a song that I knew when I visited Cannibal Town" He looks to Charlie "Gather everyone and I'll get the show ready" Alastor use his shadow to move.

Meanwhile a polite tall Cannibal yells "Where the fuck is here" Running through the crowd is a laughing Death being chased by the Cannibal, but his hair was all spiked up with stripes on him "I'm gonna kill him and eat his corpse" Death keeps running because he pranked him for fun but he saw his so Death use his powers to disguise himself.

Inside a tent is Alastor with a bunch of cannibals wearing beige hats, grey ascots. white long sleeve shirts, vests with flaps, long white pants and black tap shoes raising a brow Alastor ask "What do you mean you're one short" Raising his hands the Cannibal said "Apparently one of the dancers couldn't do it since he was stage fright".

Tapping his chin Alastor said "That is a problem" Suddenly coming into tent is a tall Cannibal with brown hair, wearing a grey button up shirt, a black vest, long black pants and a black tap shoes "Looks like we have a volunteer" Alastor walks over to him "What's your name" Looking to him the Cannibal said "D/n" Looking at him for a moment Alastor looks to the others "Get him ready".

Alastor leaves the tent walking up the stairs for everyone to gather around he spread his arms "Welcome to the show of our dancers" He walks off the stage and tap his staff for bamboo sticks to appear in two group supporting each other "This will be our only entertainment before we go into battle" Alastor points at the entrance "Let the show begin".

The spiky Cannibal rushes into the tent seeing it empty as the dancers went up the stairs and D/n quickly grab his vest not looking at the Cannibal following the dancers as the first six dancers come out with instruments kicking their legs while D/n comes out runs to the steps but stops to see the Cannibal giving him a suspicious look.

D/n raise his hat returning to the stage as the other dancers come out waving their arms, they stop lifting their arms up and down as D/n reach the middle the two last dancers exit the tent spinning him the Dancers said "A gentlemen's got a walking stick" They walk forward with D/n follow they cross their legs and lower their right hand "A sesame got a gaff".

When D/n lower his right hand, the dancers turn to kick behind D/n turn to kick "And the merry Robin Hood" The dancers kneel stretch their arm like holding a bow and arrow as D/n kneels stretch his arm holding a bow and arrow "They use a quarterstaff" The dancers raise their arms while Death raise his arm.

The dancers clap raising their left legs as D/n claps lifting his left leg "On the Spanish plains inside their canes" The dancers stand raising their arms with D/n doing the same the dancers point under with D/n points under "They hid their ruddy swords" The dancers clap spinning around while D/n claps spinning "But we make do with an old bamboo".