A Dumb way proposer

One day,  I was so angry on him so he was trying to convince me .
He told me "i have something for you and after seeing it I hope you like it".
I was unaware what he is talking about but kind of excited for some seconds .
He send me an sticker of I LOVE YOU .
I was like ahh what is this ? He said see the sticker I was okay so what.
Then he typed an long paragraph for me and I was like wait are you proposing me in this way like literally.
He said yess ik it's weird way but I don't want to waste time so I just done it. Literally I was sooooo happyyyy, I was in the sky my crush had proposed me. I just typed okay and told him we talk in game okay. He was quite confused of my answer maybe.
In game when I went online he was with his friends I just went in his game lobby he legit thrown his all the friends out of game and in low voice told me
I didn't get your "okay " meaning on WhatsApp can you clarify it.
I told him repeat again whatever you asked me on text message. He was nervous at that time and I was happy
He said ik it was sudden for you like I was clueless how to express my love in front of you , I never ever proposed an girl before I always was being proposed by an girl now I am getting why they always getting nervous before proposing.
Listen,
I never got attached someone after my first relationship for me it was hard for me to move on . Getting betrayed from my own girl was hard experience for me and I can't take same experience again. But I gather all my small heart piece and keeping in front of you if you want you can fix it as an good friend or ahh... Saying yes you can heal it by love it's totally upon you.
And I don't know what will be your answer but trust me it will not change our friendship bond. I genuinely have feeling for you I LOVE YOU. I always seen you in tution classes but at that time you was just my tution mate and I was loyal to my girl but we both was clueless of situation , but whenever we talked I felt so different like I can't express it how to say in word(he so dumb to express his feelings)

I was already ready to say yes but listening to him melted me specially when he said "I keeping all my heart piece in front of you " I had not taken much time and just said him YES. My dumb boy was like an wait wait let me switch off fan and Ac just because they are making sound .. Like seriously you accepted me. Can you repeat you answer again Please
"I told you yes varun I am ready to be your girlfriend "
At exactly 2.53 AM I told him I said yes  (he clicked the photo of  time & date when I said yes for memories) . 

It was best day for me my unexpected love story my crush is my boyfriend and now it's been more than 2 years 5 months we are still together . Guys he is Just Green Forest he is sooooo perfect for me.
I hope you will like my short experience story.

THANK YOU