About me

Let's start with myself. I never had a boyfriend until 11th grade, but I had so many crushes. I was the silent girl of my class with only one best friend in 10th grade. I always hated my school life until 10th grade. I was a chubby and short girl, maybe a little cute, but with no sense of style. In 10th grade, it was the board year, so I joined tuition classes. Even there, everyone ignored me, but I managed to make some friends with whom I shared nice bonds over time. In my tuition classes, there was a boy who was the so-called famous boy of the school. I heard his name so many times in my class but never saw him. Many of my classmates used to fake him as their boyfriend and gossip about him. So that was the first time I saw him in my tuition. Whenever he used to come, everyone would crowd around him, especially girls. The reason he easily grabbed my attention was that he was described in my class by his so-called fake girlfriend. He was actually like that: a good-looking boy, tall in height, muscular, with a cute smile and bunny teeth. I always found him smiling, and that smile made me look at him again and again. But after some time, I came to know he was committed to my tuition friend, and I swear they both looked cute together. After that, I never ever looked or noticed his things. I always saw them walking on the other side of the road, and time flew by. We finished our 10th grade.
I taken admission in 11th grade and surprisingly Isha(his girlfriend )was my classmate.
From my other classmate I got to know Isha and Varun broke up after 10th grade still reason was unaware by everyone .
Just because varun was quite famous everyone use to talk about him somewhere that made me think about him again but this time I made my mind to stop think about him like why would I think about someone who don't even know me nicely?

After 2 years,
I was randomly scrolling Instagram and in my for you suggestion I saw his profile, ahh man I can resist to stalk him . His account was private but still my stupid heart made me to request to follow him. I just want to see his face and that smile like just ones.

Unexpectedly, he accepted my friend request and even followed me back . I was so happy .
I saw his all the post every post having nice likes and comments.
Fuck man he grown up in very handsome boy and he still having same cute smile with bunny teeth
Mascular and tall man.
Now, I was thinking should I text him like he maybe knows me that's why he followed me back yaar . He posted an story of BGMI (game) and even I use to play to I just replied to him and no wonder he replied back "Add me we will play together" Yeahh, my mission was accomplish successfully .