part 11

ELIZHA ISLAM WAZIHA

"Chris...It's heavy brooo~" I said to Chris who was walking like she was a Queen without even holding any bags and handing it on me. Yes,We arrived at BANGLADESH🇧🇩

"Need Help Lotus?" I looked at the person with a Disgusted face already well-aware that who the person was..Zayn,"What do you need now?" He looked at me smirking,"I am fully sure that you don’t want to know what do I need. Do you?" I quickly understood and made a fist and walked away towards Chris who was Walking while talking to her phone... Aish This Workaholic

"Chris,You don’t need to work here also do you?" She looked at me Confused,"What?" I made a Weird face,"Why do you need to work soo much?" She looked at me with a done face,"So I can feed your delusions and again go to the Fanmeeting of BTS to meet Jungkook and Jimin" Then she walked away

I chuckled,"My Jungkook"

ARYAN ISLAM ZAYN

I accidentally heard the Conversation of Elizha and Christiana and I was about to ignore it but then I heard a Name of two Men. Jungkook and Jimin,But who are they?I was Holding my Can of Soft-drink and It was already empty. Then I heard her saying my Jungkook while blushing and Chuckling. I made a hard fist from which my can got broke.

I went towards Her and was About to talk to her but,"EVERYONE COME HERE!OUR CAR IS HERE" Aarish Vaiya said and I walked to them and saw Christiana and Aaliyah already sitting. Christiana,Aaliyah and Elizha was about to sit together and Me and Aarish Vaiya.

AMIR HOUSE

"Assalamualaikum Dadi" Aarish Vaiya said While placing the bags and helping the Guards. I quickly went towards her and Hugged her,"Assalamualaikum Darling,How are you?Did you Take care of yourself huh!?" I said in a lil bit Possessive Tone hehe~

"Chal hat,Kotha nai(Get out,Don't talk to me)" I made a confusing face, "Why?I did something?" She looked at me with an angry face,"First of all I am not your Darling and why You and your Pretty Brother are not marrying huh??" I laughed, "Why?You are here na?I don’t need anyone else"

She looked at me with the same cocky sarcastic face,"Who is this pretty girl Aryan?Is she your Fiancee?" She said with a smirk,I furrowed my eye-brows, "Who are you talking about?" She pointed at Elizha and said,"Her,She is Sooo Pretty and Beautiful MashAllah. And look at her Obedience"

I smiled eternally,"She really is....Beautiful MashAllah" I whispered to myself,Then heard a soft and Quiet Chuckle I Turned and saw,Christiana.I frowned,"You....Chuckled?Why?" She smiled,SHE SMILED!?

"

Cause,I also want you and Elizha to end up with each-other....Although I can't. Best of Luck Aryan" She said to me with a thumbs up, I smiled sadly...I have seen it in her eyes,She loves Aarish Vai

AARISH ISLAM AMIR

"It was a tough day,wasn't it?" I said while taking my seat at the Couch,Suddenly I felt Two arms wrapped around my shoulders,"Guess who I am!" I closed my Eyes in annoyance,"Maria,How many times do I have to tell you that My Touches are for my Future Wife,I am Loyal to her and it's haram so Don't touch me"

"But what if I say I am your Future Wife?" I frowned,"What!?" She Smiled and sat beside me,"You know Aarish how much I love you don't you?" I made a Disgusted face,"Maria It's disgusting You know right?and I don't want to talk to you again,Mark it" with that I left from there.

I went to the rooftop for some fresh air and saw Chris standing In the railing,I smiled,"Hey,What are you Doing here?" She again made that Cocky face,"What?Is it your private place?I can't come?" I made a done face,"It's not like you can't come it's like I just asked you that what are you doing here...Weren’t you suppose to be with the others?"

She paused,"I-I....No,I can't stay with the others" I paused,"Why!?" She didn’t smile like before...The true smile was not on her face. I "What happened Chris?Everything okay?" I said with a worried tone she looked at me,Eyes glossy "Can you look away for a moment..please?" I nodded,

"Now?" She held my Shirt's sleeve and I looked at her with a confusing face,"Can you stay here for a moment please?Look I am not seeking for attention neither I am seeking for Sympat-" I put my Index finger on my Lips and said "Shhhh..Chup ekdom Chup(Stop..Don't talk)" She nodded.

"Chris?" I said while looking at the Sky,Enjoying the mesmerising Beauty of The Beautiful and Best Creations of Allah.....The Sky hehe~ "Yes Mr.Aarish?" I looked at her and said,"Don't you think that in this moment I am the Baddest and You are the Innocent Cutie unlike the other times?"

She looked at me,"You think I am cute?" I nodded,"You are the definition of MashAllah,You are the person to whom people say MashAllah with their Heart when they see you...You are my Hazel Albi"

~~~

Yooooooo Mochissssss~

Assalamualaikum Everyone,I wanna make an announcement. One of my Close friend's Grandmother died(Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un) please make duas for her,Make Dua for her and tell Allah to grant her Jannah,Please Pray for her

Assalamualaikum

~author nim Chimmy