part 6

???

I was in a hurry today as I am so excited to meet my Angel. My Ammu. She is not my own Mother,But just like my own. And there is another one,Always Taking selfies selfies selfies. Can't she do other works than just clicking selfies and Wearing Makeup? Ughhh. As I was slow-running I didn’t even notice that A Person was coming Towards my direction and We both got bumped by each-other. I was About to say sorry, But she started Blabbering Nonsense things Which I couldn’t Agree with and I said That She is too short to be noticed. Her skin was like Lotus. Snow will be Bad infront of her. No wonder Allah Made so efforts while creating her. Aish,Aryan Stop!It is Haram,Haram,Haram. Tauba Tauba!

Then I went from there and called Aaliya ki Bacchi. She just walked to a place and didn’t even inform me?Huh!After some minutes,I got to know that She booked a Cab and sent me the location. So,I went to that place and saw........That girl who I bumped with  she was Holding the door And was about to Hop in. But,I was too quick enough to hop in before her. She got frustrated and stomped her feet. Aweeee~STOP IT ARYAN. WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?HUH!

AT THE CAR

"Aaliyah, I am thirsty. Can I have some Water please?" That girl said while being Thirsty. Aaliyah nodded with a mischievous smile and gave Her a bottle. After she Drank the Water, Aaliyah put it back on the Bag. "Aaliyah give me my Water Bottle please" I said to her while extending my Hands. She gave me my Bottle and I drank it. After I drank it, I gave the bottle to her and then I heard a Coughing sound. I looked at the person and saw that Girl coughing. She was coughing continuously. I gave her Water and she drank it. After she drank,She glared at Aaliyah. My Allah,She is looking like a Beast,I am afraid. Omo!"Aaliyah ki BACCHIIIIIII" she said and grabbed her hair. Ya Allah, Where am I? Please save me From them!

TIME SKIP

"Woah,Aaliyah your aunty's House is sooooo beautiful." Aaliyah smiled and said "Ofc My Sunshine Elizha,This is. But not more than my Aunty" Ohh...So her name is Elizha?Interesting! I never heard this type of names. Then I saw Ammu Coming outside happily. I was About to go Inside but A Hand came infront of me signalling not to go inside. I looked at the person and saw Elizha. She was looking Curious and Furious. What did I Do this time? "Oh Hello Mr.?How much Money do you want huh?Saw a Beautiful girl and Hopped in?Now, Going inside the House huh?Don't you have any shame?" I looked at Aaliyah who was suppressing her smile behind Elizha. Ohhh,So she Doesn't know me?Toke to ami pore Dekhchi Aaliyah ki bacchi (I am seeing you later Aaliyah). I smirked and said "Ms.Elizha Don't you know that whose house is this?" She scoffed. "I don't need to know whose house is this. But,I am 100% sure this is not YOUR house okay?"

I smirked more and said "If you don't know then don't interfere Ms.Elizha. Ammu Take my Bag I am going Inside" I threw my Bag at Ammu and She catched it Perfectly. Aishhh she is still that Young. Then I left the place.

ELIZHA ISLAM WAZIHA

WHAT!?THIS BOY IS GONNA STAY IN THIS HOUSE? HUH!I looked at Aaliyah and saw her smiling like an Innocent Idiot. I went near her and whispered "I will watch you Later Ms.Aaliyah" Then I Greeted Aunty and went out from there.

Now it's afternoon and I am at the Street walking while eating Ice-cream. "Mmmm..Yummy!How can Ice-cream Taste sooo good?I laub it" I said with mouthful Ice-cream. Fully aware that I was looking like a Monkey But I Didn’t care much. You Have only one Life,Fulfill Allah's Commands and do Fun things. Life is short,Just like Jimin.Hehe!!! Suddenly, I heard a voice calling me. I turned around and saw Chris. "OMO!Chrissssssssss I missed you Darlinggggg~" I said while hugging her like a Monkey. Hehe! "Yahh Idiot! Leave me I am outta breathe. Want me to die huh?" Then I understood She is gonna die in some minutes so I backed off and said "What are you doing here Ms. Richy Rich?You were suppose to ride your Bike right?" She scoffed at my words and said "Gurly,I admit I always ride on my Bike. But,Walking is good for your health. There is a Nearby Park, Let's go there. Today,We will go to Another Date okay?" She said and Wrapped her Hands around my Shoulders.

AT PARK

"Hey Chris?" I said catching her Attentions. "Yes Baby?" She said while being Flirty. Aishh This girl will never Ever Be Normal. Like Idol,Like Fan. "See,There is a Cafe there. Let's go there,My Treat" She smiled like an Idiot. "FooooooOooood?Les Gaurrrrr" She said in a Tiny Baby Voice. I chuckled knowing how Innocent she is. She just needs Your Guidance Allah. "okay,Let's go!" Then we went there.

"2 burgers,2 mountain Dew,4 Chicken Stew,4 plates Momos please" I said to the Waiter. Then The Waiter went from there. I looked at Chris and saw her looking at the whole place like a kid who came to a Kids' Park for the first time. "Heyo Chris?" She looked at me and answered "Hmm?" I smiled "Nothing" She made a disgusted face. I laughed.

"The waiter came Chris,Let's eat come" She looked sooo Excited to eat like she hadn’t eaten Food from last Year. "The food is too Tasty" She said mouthful. I chuckled and said "Chris,When Are you going to get Married?" She paused for a Moment and said "After I Eat your Wedding's Food then" I smiled looking at her Silliness. "What if we get Married in a Same family?" She smirked and said "We can share you know?If they are handsome" She always say this. Even when we are talking about our Bias. She says You can take Jimin for one Day and I can take Jungkook. Funny right?

We were eating but suddenly saw a Familiar Figure...... Doesn’t he look like Aarish Bro?"Hey,Chris?Look doesn’t he look like Aarish Bro?" She looked unbothered and said "So what can I Do?" I told her "He is here with a Girl" And she quickly looked at me "Where?"

~~~

Hellooo Mochis, Assalamualaikum! Plz vote and Comment how is the part okii/?follow me in Instagram to see Spoilers and Edits.

Assalamualaikum

~Your Author nim Chimmy