Prison

A/n: this ones inspired by orange is the new black cus that show is amazing. Go watch it ayll. Enjoyyyyy

Summary: idek man

Wc: 530

Warnings: none
-------------------
"So, why you in here?" One of my new prison roommates asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" I teasingly, say making the woman opposite me chuckle.

"That's why I'm asking idiot." She says.

"Long story man." I sigh, leaning my head back on the wall.

"Murder?" She asks.

"Haha, definetley not." I chuckle. "I got only 2 years so, nothing crazy trust me. How long you been in here?"

"2 years." She answers. "Got 2 left."

"Right." I smile at her.
-------------
Currently, my roommate and I have just sat down at a table for lunch, many if her friends joining us.

All of them are really friendly and so far I'm having a good time, even though prison shouldn't be fun the people make it fun.

"So, Y/l/n you gay?" One of the girls asks, making everyone chuckle at the table including me.

"100% gay." I chuckle making everyone laugh. My eyes gaze around the cafeteria and I feel my heart stop when I catch a glimpse of someone I never wanted to see again.

Her eyes catch mine and she stops walking, scanning me witch confusion on her face. One of her friends tugs her arm and she continues walking as I force myself to tear my eyes away from her.

"Ex?" The girl next to me asks nudging my arm.

"Huh? What?" I ask in confusion as I turn my head to face her.

"Steinfeld your ex?"

"You know her?" I ask.

"Yeah, seen her around." She nods her head. "She an ex?"

"Yeah, yeah she is." I answer reluctantly, before clearing my throat. "I'm going to the toilet." She nods at me as I stand up leaving the cafeteria.

I enter the bathroom and my heart skips a beat again as I see Hailee washing her hands on the sink nearest to me. She looks in the mirror her eyes meeting mine.

"Y/n-" she immediately turns to face me.

"Fuck off Hailee." I cut her off, walking to one of the stalls.

"Wait, Y/n." She grabs my arm making me stop and face her.

"What do you want?!" I exclaim.

"I just want to talk." She says.

"Talk about what huh? How you gave me over and ruined my fucking life?!" I shout, staring right into her eyes.

"Keep your fucking voice down." Hailee says, in a quieter tone than me. "I didn't give you over."

My face hardens as I feel my eyes pool with tears. "You did, Hailee, my lawyer told me I know."

"Y/n- I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She apologises, tears pooling in her eyes as well.

"Fuck you Hailee." I spit walking away from her but she grabs my arm once again. "Leave me the fuck alone Hailee."

"Listen, Y/n we live together now we have to at least tolerate each other." She says.

"Stay away from me and I'll sta away from you got it?" I reply, and she nods her head reluctantly letting my arm go.

A/n: idk what that was man. But hope u enjoyed! I love yall!

Go check out my new book devil's daughter!!!

Question of the day:
Fave tv show?

Alr my loves as always stay safe and take care of urself until next time byeeeee!