Chapter 12

Jenna woke up from the bed, the warmth of the morning sunlight filtering through the curtains.

As she glanced beside her, a smile tugged at her lips—there was Emma, peacefully sleeping beside her.

Memories of the previous night flooded her mind, eliciting a soft, contented sigh.

Careful not to disturb Emma, Jenna leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss on Emma's cheek before slipping out of bed.

She tiptoed out of the room and made her way to the kitchen, her mind buzzing with the possibilities of the day ahead.

"What should I do?" Jenna murmured to herself, glancing around the kitchen for inspiration.

Then, it struck her.
—cooking breakfast for Emma.

The thought brought a spark of excitement to her eyes.

With newfound determination, Jenna set about gathering ingredients and utensils, her movements purposeful and efficient.

She hummed softly to herself as she worked, the familiar sounds of sizzling from the stove mingling with the rhythmic tapping of her utensils against the countertop.

As the aroma of freshly cooked breakfast filled the air, Jenna couldn't help but steal glances towards the bedroom, anticipation building within her.

She imagined Emma's reaction upon waking up to the delicious meal—an image that brought a warm, fluttering sensation to her chest.

--

As Jenna stood at the stove, tending to the sizzling pan, she felt a familiar weight settle against her back, causing her to flinch slightly.

With a soft sigh and a smile playing on her lips, she realized it was Emma.

Turning around her head, Jenna was met with Emma's beautiful face, her eyes still heavy with sleep. "Morning, Detective," Emma murmured in a raspy tone, which elicited a soft chuckle from Jenna before she leaned in to press a tender kiss on Emma's lips.

Emma, now fully awake, raised an eyebrow playfully. "What's this for?" she inquired, her voice laced with curiosity.

Jenna chuckled, her eyes sparkling with affection. "This was supposed to be a surprise," she replied, glancing back at the stove. "You ruined it," she teased, her tone light and teasing.

Emma's expression softened, a fond smile tugging at her lips. "Well, I guess I'll have to make it up to you then," she replied, her gaze lingering on Jenna.

Jenna couldn't resist the playful banter, feeling the warmth of their connection fill the room.

As Emma suggested making it up to Jenna, she leaned forward, pressing a soft kiss to Jenna's neck, eliciting a giggle from her.

Jenna quickly turned off the stove, ensuring their breakfast wouldn't burn. She then turned back to face Emma, who wore a mischievous smile.

With that mischievous grin, Emma swiftly scooped Jenna into her arms, surprising her. Jenna let out a yelp of surprise before bursting into laughter. Emma carried her over to the nearby counter.

When Jenna found herself set on the kitchen counter, she couldnt help but protest, "Let me down, Emma!"

Emma smirked mischieviously, "Why not?" She replied, brushing a strand of Jenna's hair off her face.

Jenna's heart raced as Emma leaned in closer. "I know you want to." Emma teased with a grin.

Before Jenna could even respond, Emma closed the distance between them, her lips meeting Jenna's in a deep, passionate kiss.

Jenna reciprocated, deepening the kiss and wrapping her arm around Emma's neck, drawing her closer.

Emma' s arm naturally settled around Jenna's waist, their bodies close in a warm embrace.

Lost in the moment, their kisses grew more passionate, the worlf around them fading in the background.

After a few minutes, Emma backed up slightly, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Maybe later, Mafia," Jenna teased, a playful glint in her eyes. "The food will get cold."

Emma chuckled softly, nodding in agreement. "You're right," she replied.

"We can pick this up later."

With a final lingering kiss, Jenna and Emma reluctantly pulled away, exchanging affectionate smiles.

The warmth of their connection lingered in the air, leaving Jenna feeling content and grateful for their shared moments.

A/N:

Shortest chapter ive made, sorry.....

But NEXT CHAPTER, WILL BE SMUT!

It wont rough, since I will respect Jemma.

ANYWAYS

I published today because i have no class heje.

So ill will be sleeping now seheheheeh.

Goodnight/morning to you guyz!

Thank you for reading!