a.m.//2:36am

you know the feeling you get when you see the person you love in pain?

the feeling of your heart sinking to the floor, your stomach curling, your chest tightening, your lungs leaving you breathless, tears forming at the outer edge of your eyes, and choking on the words you wanna say..

yea, that's what it's like to love her.

she doesn't see how beautiful she is, she hates every inch of her body. she cut away all the curls in her hair, covers up with make up just to feel decent enough to leave the house..she doesn't eat because she thinks she's "fat".

but darling, fat is not a synonym for ugly; and skinny is not a synonym for pretty.

you are stunning. you say every one is staring at me because I'm gorgeous, but i promise baby, they're eyes are on you, you're breath taking. the radiance of your smile brightened up the room as soon as you walked in and you sure as hell captivated me the moment i looked into your eyes.

when you look in the mirror what do you see?

well, can i tell you what i see when i look at you? i see each and every flaw, they make me fall even more in love with you than before. each scar, every curve. you are my definition of strength, of beauty, of inspiration..and you cannot even begin to fathom how much i love you.